We add value to the customer experience through our company culture and behaviors, providing dedicated personnel who are solid performers and deliver results. Solutions are tailored to the needs of clients on a case by case basis and LotusWorks teams create value by not taking risks and administering a ‘no blame’ policy. All issues are addressed and an effective solution is found. We’re reputed for our high level of expertise, professionalism and integrity. Experience is key to the success of LotusWorks and the relationships maintained with clients in North America since 1989.
Outsource your technical & engineering project requirements – You can count on us!
Powered By Experience
LotusWorks, engineering and technical experts, hold strong and sustained relations with some of the world’s largest manufacturers in North America & Europe. 18 years ago LotusWorks began working with a major US multinational client – that was the start of our success story in North America. Today our teams work with major clients on large construction projects in 16 states across the US.
Our Engineering and technical experts work across niche areas in the construction of facilities in the Semiconductor, Pharmaceutical, Medical Device and Datacenter/ICT sectors.
The safety of our people and that of our client’s is our top priority. Engaging with employees on client sites to promote a safe place to work and promote positive behaviors that address unsafe acts and unsafe conditions, LotusWorks are proud to have an exemplary safety record on client sites.
Through training, education and continuous monitoring, LotusWorks work hard to ensure an injury free work environment
Renowned for providing experienced technical and engineering talent who understand the regulated industry, LotusWorks carefully select teams to match the skill requirements and culture of each site respectively, ensuring a good organizational fit.
With almost 30 years at the cutting-edge of various industries, our 470 staff gain exposure to the very latest technologies and innovations. People are at the heart of our business and LotusWorks care about investing in them, their health and making sure they are happy as part of the team.
Rewards & Recognition
- Recognized as a “Deloitte Best Managed Company” – Deloitte Best Managed 2018
- Winners of “Calibration Laboratory of the Year” award – The Irish Lab Awards 2018
- Certified, Great Place To Work 2018 – “Best Large Workplaces”
- Certified, Great Place To Work 2017 – “Best Medium Sized Workplaces”
- Winners of “Pharma Supplier of the Year” award – Pharma Industry Awards 2016
- Winners of “Best for Commissioning & Calibration Engineering Services” – 2016 Construction and Engineering Awards
- Listed in “1000 companies to Inspire Europe” London Stock Exchange Group April 2016
- Listed in Irish Times 1000 Top Companies list May 2016
- Finalists in the Irish Calibration Laboratory Awards 2016
- LotusWorks is the Service Exporter of the Year – Irish Exporters Association 2015-2016
- 36th position in the Deloitte Technology Fast 50 Awards Programme 2015
- Established SME category winners – Ulster Bank Business Achievers awards in December 2015
- Finalist in the Ernst & Young Entrepreneur of the Year awards 2006