- Location: US
What’s In It For You?
- Recognition And Reward
- Inclusive And Diverse Culture
- Career Development And Progression
- Global Client Projects
- Global Travel Opportunities
- Benefits Especially For You – Medical And Dental Insurance, 401k Retirement Plan, Maternity/Paternity Leave, Training And Educational Assistance
- Work With The Most Innovative Technologies
LotusWorks is a leading provider of engineering, construction, and technical support services to various industries worldwide. With a strong commitment to excellence and a track record of delivering high-quality projects, we are seeking a talented Strategic Deployment SMEs on Construction and Commissioning service to join our team and play a key role in establishing and developing LotusWorks service capability across existing and new client sites.
Your Job Purpose:
The US Senior Commissioning & Technical Operations Manager will report to the COO and CTO and is responsible for the oversight of technical service delivery and SME technical support across strategic client accounts. The individual will work with client site mangers & teams, senior operations managers, and technical subject matter experts to ensure our new and existing deployed resources are equipped to provide commissioning service excellence to US client partners, thereby contributing to the company's success.
Your Job Description:
- Oversight of LotusWorks multiple commissioning projects with the following responsibilities and activities:
- Ensuring LotusWorks safety culture is applied and monitored on associated project sites.
- Oversee the delivery of the site(s) specific commissioning process.
- Ensuring LotusWorks quality requirements are monitored and maintained.
- Ensuring project resourcing is correctly applied to meet project requirements.
- Responsible for the development and delivery of site-specific commissioning plans and project commissioning reports.
- Responsible for the quality auditing and archiving of project commissioning records.
- Conduct site audits for contractual compliance and quality in delivery.
- Maintaining of client relationships and team performance feedback.
- Address any issues or disputes that may arise from commissioning projects.
- Ensure training and career paths are maintained for junior staff.
- Ensure collaboration between commissioning projects on the following:
- Project lessons being learned.
- Resource balancing during project peak times.
- Chairing and development and of subject matter for recurring commissioning work group webinars for the commissioning teams.
- Knowledge sharing.
- Support the recruitment process for expanding commissioning teams.
- Support the billing process of in-flight projects and the pricing of potential future projects.
- Review and approval of training material for commissioning teams.
- Responsible for the development and maintenance of commissioning and LEED AP. professional credentials e.g. ACP,CCP, BCxP & LEED AP BD&C amongst commissioning staff.
- Participation in the LotusWorks continuous improvement program and initiatives.
- Participate in project safety programs & initiatives.
- Responsible for the development, quality and delivery of LotusWorks commissioning training and development material.
- Remain updated with the latest industry practices, standards, and technologies to share and best advise commissioning teams.
- Attend events that promote learning and the LotusWorks brand.
- Provide data driven updates to LotusWorks executives on project delivery and commissioning operations on a recurring basis.
- Support collaboration and efficient day to day operations with other senior LotusWorks operating sectors e.g. EHS, Quality, HR, Marketing.
- Ability to travel to sites at short notice to ensure commissioning operational issues can be mitigated or resolved when required.
- Align sector-based activities to LotusWorks strategic objectives and lead delivery of strategic initiatives across your area of accountability.
- At least 5 years’ experience in a senior commissioning position on large scale projects, preferably semiconductor and/or datacenter.
- Knowledge & experience EHS and quality programs and standards.
- Knowledge and project experience of HVAC systems, emergency power systems, controls and systems integration, process mechanical systems.
- Knowledge & experience of functional performance testing and integrated systems testing.
- Knowledge & experience of test script development and safe startup & energization checklists.
- Knowledge & experience of scheduling of commissioning activities on large scale projects.
- Knowledge & experience in the development of commissioning plans.
- Knowledge & experience in the development of career paths and mentoring of junior staff.
- Knowledge & experience in the development of data driven reports e.g., Power BI, Smartsheet a distinct advantage.
- Knowledge & experience in the development RFPs and commercial aspects of commissioning projects a distinct advantage.
- Management of commissioning teams > 10 staff a distinct advantage.
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering or Facilities management or related equivalent.
- Certified Commissioning Professional (CCP), Building Commissioning Professional (BCxP) or LEED AP BD&C or related equivalent is a distinct advantage.
- OSHA 30 or related equivalent.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to interpret drawings & specs, submittals, and technical documents.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Knowledge of building codes and regulations.
- Proficiency in the use of software relevant to the commissioning process.
- Detail-oriented, organized, and able to manage multiple projects concurrently.
- Team player with leadership abilities.
- A strong commitment to safety, sustainability, and quality.
Proud To Be:
- People First Company
- Certified Commissioning Firm
- High Wire Safety
- LEED Accredited Projects
Benefits Just For You:
- Medical And Dental Insurance
- Life, Short-Term, Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Training And Educational Assistance
- 401k Retirement Plan
- Extra Annual Leave With Years Of Experience
- Maternity/Paternity Leave
- Recognition Rewards
LotusWorks is an Equal Opportunity Employer.