- Location: Chandler, Arizona
- Sector: Office
What’s In It For You?
- Recognition And Reward
- Inclusive And Diverse Culture
- Career Development And Progression
- Global Client Projects
- Global Travel Opportunities
- Benefits Especially For You – Medical And Dental Insurance, 401k Retirement Plan, Maternity/Paternity Leave, Training And Educational Assistance
- Work With The Most Innovative Technologies
LotusWorks exists to support world-leading organizations with engineering and technical expertise for over 34 years. LotusWorks work in partnership with its clients specializing in Commissioning, Calibration and Operations and Maintenance work scopes.
Our 650+ strong staff work across 24 locations in EMEA & North America gaining exposure to the very latest technologies and innovations. At LotusWorks, we believe that embracing a diverse and inclusive culture is integral to our people first strategy. With people from 20 unique nationalities throughout our teams across the globe, we are proud of the diverse array of cultures and continuously ensure employees culture is recognized and celebrated throughout the business.
We lead by putting our people first and we are dedicated to supporting employees in developing their careers within the company, so that each LotusWorker can reach their full potential.
Primary Function of the Role:
To support the HR department to ensure that effective systems and processes are in place to drive the business and help to deliver people management strategies which support the overall strategic aims and objectives of the business.
Your Job Description:
- Designs, develops, and implements employee engagement programs and HR Initiatives relating to HR Strategy.
- Support and provide guidance to our people managers completing performance feedback and one-to-one conversations, ensuring consistency and transparent processes are maintained across the business.
- Provides guidance and counselling to people managers and employees on employee relations, employee discipline, and performance.
- Assist management to translate company objectives to individual goals that align focus and outcomes.
- Work with respective people managers to ensure HR policies, procedures and laws are being adhered to.
- Investigate and manage employee relations issues and ensure compliance with company disciplinary procedure.
- Evaluate completed performance feedback appraisals and link to personnel and team development plans.
- Develop performance improvement plans and coaching agendas as required.
- Support recruitment & selection across the business.
- Proactively identify potential employee initiatives by participating in management and employee meetings on a regular basis.
- Assess and support the development of appropriate performance goals for specific positions and departments within the LotusWorks business.
- Work with L&D providers to identify and design suitable development programmes.
- Assist in profiling talent through skills and performance evaluation.
- Create reports that provide clear insights to the talent pools, skills and experience within our teams.
- Report monthly to Directors providing people data and analysis that support HR Department KPIs.
- Support and lead strategic HR projects for the organization.
- Degree qualified in relevant discipline and 5 years HR experience.
- Strong working knowledge and experience in Talent Management and Talent Development.
- Experience of people success through L&D.
- Demonstrated the ability to successfully lead and implement Strategic HR Projects.
- Influencing and stakeholder management skills.
- High level of initiative and pro-activity.
- Highly organized and detail orientated.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Team orientated with an ability to multi-task.
Proud To Be:
- People First Company
- Certified Commissioning Firm
- High Wire Safety
- LEED Accredited Projects
Benefits Just For You:
- Medical And Dental Insurance
- Life, Short-Term, Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Training And Educational Assistance
- 401k Retirement Plan
- Extra Annual Leave With Years Of Experience
- Maternity/Paternity Leave
- Recognition Rewards
LotusWorks is an Equal Opportunity Employer.