- Location: El Mirage, AZ
- Sector: Semiconductor
What’s In It For You?
- Recognition And Reward
- Inclusive And Diverse Culture
- Career Development And Progression
- Global Client Projects
- Global Travel Opportunities
- Benefits Especially For You – Medical And Dental Insurance, 401k Retirement Plan, Maternity/Paternity Leave, Training And Educational Assistance
- Work With The Most Innovative Technologies
LotusWorks exists to support world-leading organisations with engineering and technical expertise for over 34 years. LotusWorks work in partnership with its clients specialising in Commissioning, Calibration and Operations and Maintenance work scopes.
Our 650+ strong staff work across 24 locations in EMEA & North America gaining exposure to the very latest technologies and innovations. At LotusWorks, we believe that embracing a diverse and inclusive culture is integral to our people first strategy. With people from 20 unique nationalities throughout our teams across the globe, we are proud of the diverse array of cultures and continuously ensure employees culture is recognised and celebrated throughout the business.
We lead by putting our people first and we are dedicated to supporting employees in developing their careers within the company, so that each LotusWorker can reach their full potential.
Your Job Purpose:
The Security System Superintendent is responsible for a specific area of the project and reports to the Project Superintendent. The responsibilities mirror that of the Project Superintendent but are usually limited to the assigned area of the project. These responsibilities are typically safety compliance, craft supervision and production, subcontractor coordination, scheduling, material handling, daily reports, quality control and craft training.
Your Job Description:
- Understand and manage subcontractor’s scope of work and responsibilities.
- Understand construction documents for interpretation of specification requirements and system installation.
- Participate in project scheduling. Maintain 4-week schedule for his/her area.
- Lead interdisciplinary coordination efforts and collaborate closely with other disciplines to ensure delivery of a complete, approved, coordinated scope across a project.
- Work with client rep to mitigate schedule impacts and ensure that the customer needs are met.
- Coordinate with client design and commissioning team to resolve any issues raised during install/start up.
- Other duties as delegated by the project superintendent or project manager.
- 5+ years of experience as a security systems coordinator or security systems trade supervisor.
- In depth knowledge on security systems which include but are not limited to Card Access, biometrics, CCTV, CATV and Intrusion systems.
- Knowledge of network configuration to include VPN, routers, gateways, network switches, and infrastructure.
- Experience with Data Center structured network cabling would be beneficial.
- Experience with systems start-up, testing and commissioning.
- Prior experience working in/on high technology Construction site(s).
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills: must be able to work closely with owners, designers, engineers, and subcontractors.
- Ability to work closely with trade and craft people in a field work situation. Patience and professionalism are essential and being able to maintain a cooperative attitude through pressure situations.
Proud To Be:
- People First Company
- Certified Commissioning Firm
- High Wire Safety
- LEED Accredited Projects
Benefits Just For You:
- Medical And Dental Insurance
- Life, Short-Term, Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Training And Educational Assistance
- 401k Retirement Plan
- Extra Annual Leave With Years Of Experience
- Maternity/Paternity Leave
- Recognition Rewards
LotusWorks is an Equal Opportunity Employer.