- Location: New Albany, Ohio
- Sector: Semiconductor
What’s In It For You?
- Recognition And Reward
- Inclusive And Diverse Culture
- Career Development And Progression
- Global Client Projects
- Global Travel Opportunities
- Benefits Especially For You – Medical And Dental Insurance, 401k Retirement Plan, Maternity/Paternity Leave, Training And Educational Assistance
- Work With The Most Innovative Technologies
LotusWorks exists to support world-leading organizations with engineering and technical expertise for over 34 years. LotusWorks work in partnership with its clients specializing in Commissioning, Calibration and Operations and Maintenance work scopes.
Our 650+ strong staff work across 24 locations in EMEA & North America gaining exposure to the very latest technologies and innovations. At LotusWorks, we believe that embracing a diverse and inclusive culture is integral to our people first strategy. With people from 20 unique nationalities throughout our teams across the globe, we are proud of the diverse array of cultures and continuously ensure employees culture is recognized and celebrated throughout the business.
We lead by putting our people first and we are dedicated to supporting employees in developing their careers within the company, so that each LotusWorker can reach their full potential.
Your Job Purpose:
As a Lead Construction Scheduler working with the LotusWorks team, you will join our client site in the Semiconductor sector. This job is based in a state-of-the-art global facility in New Albany, Ohio.
The scheduler will develop and implement all phases of work in P6 schedules, from planning to closeout on large mechanical, civil, and electrical industrial projects. Works on-site during construction phase and from a field office during planning phase. The Lead Construction Scheduler at this level is a fully qualified professional with P6 technical expertise, familiarity with company policies and procedures and able to work in a team of other key project personnel.
Your Job Description:
- As a Lead Construction Scheduler your job responsibilities will include:
- Align, monitor, and update schedules.
- Review all schedules using the Critical Path Method (CPM) in Primavera P6.
- Evaluate, perform resource analysis, perform critical path analysis, and prepare reports.
- Perform CPM schedule development, schedule analysis, using Primavera P6.
- Monitor project/construction baseline CPM schedules in accordance with developed guidelines for approval by project teams.
- Generate reports on a weekly or as needed basis.
- Establish and maintain effective relationships with all project team members.
- Provide advanced level scheduling support to assigned projects. Capable of managing the schedules for more than one project.
- Maintain and monitor progress tracking tools in Excel and create reports to meet project and customer needs.
- Submit and present schedules and progress reports at project meetings.
- Effectively communicate within assigned project team.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience using CPM project schedules in P6 (Primavera).
- Expert in Primavera P6 software as a 'hands-on' user required (15.1 and above).
- Proven experience running reports in Primavera.
- Must have ability to manage and prioritize multiple assignments/responsibilities.
- Exceptional communication skills with others at all levels of organization.
- Must be able to work independently without constant supervision.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Thrives in a detail-oriented and deliverable-driven environment.
- Highly comfortable with MS Office, especially Excel.
- Must have a high school diploma or equivalent, bachelor's degree preferred.
Proud To Be:
- People First Company
- Certified Commissioning Firm
- High Wire Safety
- LEED Accredited Projects
Benefits Just For You:
- Medical And Dental Insurance
- Life, Short-Term, Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Training And Educational Assistance
- 401k Retirement Plan
- Extra Annual Leave With Years Of Experience
- Maternity/Paternity Leave
- Recognition Rewards
LotusWorks is an Equal Opportunity Employer.