- Location: Rio Rancho, New Mexico
- Sector: Semiconductor
What’s In It For You?
- Recognition And Reward
- Inclusive And Diverse Culture
- Career Development And Progression
- Global Client Projects
- Global Travel Opportunities
- Benefits Especially For You – Medical And Dental Insurance, 401k Retirement Plan, Maternity/Paternity Leave, Training And Educational Assistance
- Work With The Most Innovative Technologies
LotusWorks exists to support world-leading organisations with engineering and technical expertise for over 34 years. LotusWorks work in partnership with its clients specialising in Commissioning, Calibration and Operations and Maintenance work scopes.
Our 650+ strong staff work across 24 locations in EMEA & North America gaining exposure to the very latest technologies and innovations. At LotusWorks, we believe that embracing a diverse and inclusive culture is integral to our people first strategy. With people from 20 unique nationalities throughout our teams across the globe, we are proud of the diverse array of cultures and continuously ensure employees culture is recognised and celebrated throughout the business.
We lead by putting our people first and we are dedicated to supporting employees in developing their careers within the company, so that each LotusWorker can reach their full potential.
Your Job Purpose:
As a Room Ready Commissioning Coordinator working with the LotusWorks team, you will join our client site in the Semiconductor sector. This job is based in a cutting-edge facility in Rio Rancho, New Mexico.
You will be responsible for ensuring that rooms are fully functional and compliant with building code and LSS systems before being turned over to the Client.
Your Job Description:
- Conduct thorough inspections of rooms to ensure that they are fully functional and comply with New Mexico building code and LSS systems.
- Work closely with project teams to ensure that rooms are completed on time and meet all requirements.
- Create detailed project outlining deficiencies or issues that need to be addressed.
- Maintain detailed records of all inspections and make recommendations for improvements as needed.
- Collaborate with Contractors, Engineers, and other Stakeholders to ensure that rooms are properly commissioned and ready for occupancy.
- Building inspector with commercial/industrial inspections experience.
- Strong understanding of New Mexico building code and LSS systems in relation to building code.
- CSA background preferred.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work independently and in team environment.
- Strong problem-solving skills and attention to detail.
Proud To Be:
- People First Company
- Certified Commissioning Firm
- High Wire Safety
- LEED Accredited Projects
Benefits Just For You:
- Medical And Dental Insurance
- Life, Short-Term, Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Training And Educational Assistance
- 401k Retirement Plan
- Extra Annual Leave With Years Of Experience
- Maternity/Paternity Leave
- Recognition Rewards
LotusWorks is an Equal Opportunity Employer.