- Location: Medford, Massachusetts and various other unanticipated client sites
- Sector: Semiconductor
What’s In It For You?
- Recognition And Reward
- Inclusive And Diverse Culture
- Career Development And Progression
- Global Client Projects
- Global Travel Opportunities
- Benefits Especially For You – Medical And Dental Insurance, 401k Retirement Plan, Maternity/Paternity Leave, Training And Educational Assistance
- Work With The Most Innovative Technologies
LotusWorks exists to support world-leading organizations with engineering and technical expertise for over 34 years. LotusWorks work in partnership with its clients specializing in Commissioning, Calibration and Operations and Maintenance work scopes.
Our 650+ strong staff work across 24 locations in EMEA & North America gaining exposure to the very latest technologies and innovations. At LotusWorks, we believe that embracing a diverse and inclusive culture is integral to our people first strategy. With people from 20 unique nationalities throughout our teams across the globe, we are proud of the diverse array of cultures and continuously ensure employees culture is recognized and celebrated throughout the business.
We lead by putting our people first and we are dedicated to supporting employees in developing their careers within the company, so that each LotusWorker can reach their full potential.
Your Job Purpose:
As a QA/QC Manager working with the LotusWorks team, you will join our team in the Semiconductor sector. This job is based in a cutting-edge facility in Medford, Massachusetts and various other unanticipated client sites.
Your Job Description:
- Ensure overall quality of data center construction projects and evaluate structural soundness and compliance with specifications, building codes, and other regulations.
- Oversee the quality team to ensure adequate support to the project by professional team leadership.
- Provides quality services and construction in accordance with owner specifications and/or local regulations, and management of the quality program to ensure comprehensive quality of execution for the customer’s satisfaction.
- Enforce the Company Safety Policy on site during QA/QC and pay due diligence to all safety aspects at all other times.
- Establish and maintain the Quality Assurance Plan.
- Attend kick-off and clarification meetings with sub-contractors and suppliers.
- Audit construction team, sub-contractors, suppliers, and designer’s procedures.
- Interface and manage the coordinated Quality Meetings with the Owner, sub-contractors.
- Liaise with the Procurement Manager to ensure QA/QC requirements included in both pre-qualification process and tender documents.
- Analyze QA/QC elements of tender bids and report to Project Manager.
- Review in detail and approves of sub-contractors and suppliers Quality Plans and issues report thereon.
- Liaises with Construction Managers (System Owners) and Designers as required.
- Review specifications to identify all testing and inspections required and consolidates into unified testing matrix.
- Exercise the authority to require additional test(s), which are not included in the testing matrix, if deemed necessary.
- Ensure that all information required by the project Quality Plan and specifications are submitted and complies with Owner requirements and specifications and is continually reviewed through the project duration.
- Travel and work at client sites as assigned.
Requires a Bachelor's degree (or foreign equivalent) in Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering or a directly related field plus six (6) years of construction experience. Experience must include:
Six (6) years of experience in the following (experience may be gained concurrently):
- Commissioning or Quality Assurance /Quality Control (QNQC) experience on semiconductor facility, data center, or pharmaceutical manufacturing facility.
Five (5) years of experience in the following (experience may be gained concurrently):
- Read and interpret piping and instrumentation diagram (P&ID) specifications and drawings.
- Identifying field discrepancies for purposes of resolution.
Three (3) years of experience in the following (experience may be gained concurrently)
- Driving quality testing and documentation in trade discipline (Electrical, Process, Mechanical, Instrumentation and Controls or Life Safety Systems.
- Experience in Area Layout; micro schedule for prefacilitation, sequence of construction activities and tool sequence.
- Utilizing local and national codes; construction drawings/symbols; and acceptable industry standard/practices.
Proud To Be:
- People First Company
- Certified Commissioning Firm
- High Wire Safety
- LEED Accredited Projects
Benefits Just For You:
- Medical And Dental Insurance
- Life, Short-Term, Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Training And Educational Assistance
- 401k Retirement Plan
- Extra Annual Leave With Years Of Experience
- Maternity/Paternity Leave
- Recognition Rewards
LotusWorks is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To apply, send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org (Ref # LWGC2023).