Your Job Purpose:
As Process Specific Support System (PSSS) Commissioning Engineer working with the LotusWorks team, you will join our client site in the Semiconductor sector. This job is based in a state-of-the-art, global facility in Rio Rancho, New Mexico.
Candidates should have experience working on high purity gas equipment, specifically in the supply of high purity gases to support manufacturing in the Semiconductor space.
Your Job Responsibilities:
- Specialized Chemical Technician to safely manage the turn on of gases to manufacturing equipment (SiH4, NF3, NH4, Si2H6, DCL, CLF3, 1O2, 1N2, 1HE) All high purity gases and systems.
- Start up and commission of specialized Gas Cabinets, VMB’s. DVMB’s supporting Semiconductor manufacturing equipment.
- Walking all specialized gas systems to ensure they are installed design specifications and drawings.
- Ensure all testing paperwork is completed by the trades prior to turn on.
- Coordinate between the facilities team and construction team to safely energize the equipment per the required schedule.
- Making sure all construction is complete prior to equipment been turned over to facilities.
- Attend morning Tool Install meetings and align with daily priorities for the team.
- 2+ years of experience in operation and maintenance of chemical and high purity gas delivery systems.
- Should have experience working with hazardous materials and be familiar with LOTO and associated safety procedures.
- Associate degree in Engineering or related field.
- Must be able to maintain detailed, accurate records, and prepare necessary reports with skilled use of Microsoft Office Suite software and Maintenance Management programs and the ability to work with culturally diverse populations.
- Must be able to maintain detailed, accurate records, and prepare necessary reports with skilled use of Microsoft Office Suite software.
- Must have good communications skills, be able to work well in a team environment, possess good mechanical aptitude, and be able to work safely.
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Coverage
- Paid Time Off
- Parental leave
- Healthcare spending or reimbursement accounts such as HSAs or FSAs
- Education assistance/ Tuition reimbursement
- Employee discounts
- Life/AD&D Insurance
LotusWorks is a trusted partner to the world’s leading companies in North America and Europe since 1989. Our technical and engineering talent work on client sites to support world-class manufacturing. LotusWorks is a multi-award-winning company and is renowned for engineering expertise in the construction of facilities in the Semiconductor, Pharmaceutical, Medical Device and Datacenter sectors.
For more information on this job or building your career with LotusWorks, email email@example.com.
LotusWorks is an Equal Opportunity Employer.