- Location: Chandler, Arizona
- Sector: Semiconductor
What’s In It For You?
- Recognition And Reward
- Inclusive And Diverse Culture
- Career Development And Progression
- Global Client Projects
- Global Travel Opportunities
- Benefits Especially For You – Medical And Dental Insurance, 401k Retirement Plan, Maternity/Paternity Leave, Training And Educational Assistance
- Work With The Most Innovative Technologies
LotusWorks exists to support world-leading organizations with engineering and technical expertise for over 34 years. LotusWorks work in partnership with its clients specializing in Commissioning, Calibration and Operations and Maintenance work scopes.
Our 650+ strong staff work across 24 locations in EMEA & North America gaining exposure to the very latest technologies and innovations. At LotusWorks, we believe that embracing a diverse and inclusive culture is integral to our people first strategy. With people from 20 unique nationalities throughout our teams across the globe, we are proud of the diverse array of cultures and continuously ensure employees culture is recognized and celebrated throughout the business.
We lead by putting our people first and we are dedicated to supporting employees in developing their careers within the company, so that each LotusWorker can reach their full potential.
Your Job Purpose:
As a Project Manager working with the LotusWorks team, you will join our client site in the Semiconductor sector. This job is based in a cutting-edge facility in Chandler, Arizona.
As a Project Manager you will play a pivotal role in overseeing the construction of a semiconductor fabrication plant. You will be responsible for ensuring the project's successful completion on time, within budget, and to the highest quality standards. The ideal candidate will have a deep understanding of semiconductor construction and expertise in managing MEP (Mechanical, Electrical, Plumbing) systems.
Your Job Description:
- Lead all aspects of the construction project, from planning and scheduling to execution and closeout, while ensuring adherence to safety and quality standards.
- Collaborate closely with cross-functional teams, subcontractors, and stakeholders to achieve project goals and objectives.
- Develop and manage project budgets, schedules, and timelines, tracking progress and making adjustments as needed.
- Oversee the procurement and coordination of necessary materials, equipment, and manpower to support construction activities.
- Ensure compliance with all relevant regulatory requirements and industry standards, with a specific focus on semiconductor facility specifications.
- Manage and mitigate project risks, resolving issues and conflicts to maintain project momentum.
- Provide regular project status updates and reports to senior management and clients, addressing any concerns or deviations from the project plan.
- Foster a culture of safety and environmental responsibility, enforcing best practices and protocols.
- Mentor and support project team members, promoting professional growth and development.
- Demonstrate proficiency in scheduling and sequencing tasks to meet tight deadlines.
- Maintain strong and positive relationships with the General Contractor (GC) and client, ensuring clear communication and alignment of project objectives.
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Construction Management, or a related field. Master's degree is a plus.
- Proven experience as a Project Manager in semiconductor facility construction, with a strong understanding of MEP systems.
- Familiarity with industry-specific regulations, standards, and best practices.
- Exceptional project management skills, including budgeting, scheduling, and risk management.
- Strong leadership and communication skills, with the ability to build and manage cross-functional teams.
- Proficiency in project management software and tools.
- Detail-oriented, organized, and results-driven.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and adapt to changing priorities.
- Excellent problem-solving and decision-making abilities.
Proud To Be:
- People First Company
- Certified Commissioning Firm
- High Wire Safety
- LEED Accredited Projects
Benefits Just For You:
- Medical And Dental Insurance
- Life, Short-Term, Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Training And Educational Assistance
- 401k Retirement Plan
- Extra Annual Leave With Years Of Experience
- Maternity/Paternity Leave
- Recognition Rewards
LotusWorks is an Equal Opportunity Employer.