- Location: Chandler, Arizona
- Sector: Semiconductor
What’s In It For You?
- Recognition And Reward
- Inclusive And Diverse Culture
- Career Development And Progression
- Global Client Projects
- Global Travel Opportunities
- Benefits Especially For You – Medical And Dental Insurance, 401k Retirement Plan, Maternity/Paternity Leave, Training And Educational Assistance
- Work With The Most Innovative Technologies
LotusWorks exists to support world-leading organizations with engineering and technical expertise for over 34 years. LotusWorks work in partnership with its clients specializing in Commissioning, Calibration and Operations and Maintenance work scopes.
Our 650+ strong staff work across 24 locations in EMEA & North America gaining exposure to the very latest technologies and innovations. At LotusWorks, we believe that embracing a diverse and inclusive culture is integral to our people first strategy. With people from 20 unique nationalities throughout our teams across the globe, we are proud of the diverse array of cultures and continuously ensure employees culture is recognized and celebrated throughout the business.
We lead by putting our people first and we are dedicated to supporting employees in developing their careers within the company, so that each LotusWorker can reach their full potential.
Your Job Purpose:
As a Project Coordinator working with the LotusWorks team, you will join our client site in the Semiconductor sector. This job is based in a cutting-edge facility in Chandler, Arizona.
Your Job Description:
- Monitor the execution of the project scope.
- Provide Project Manager(s) with relevant schedule, financial, and field information to facilitate oversight of construction trades.
- Maintain a collaborative environment with contractors, suppliers, system owners and stakeholders.
- Ensure project team remains in compliance with all environmental, health and safety standards and promote a culture of safety among the craft and management team.
- Track project objectives and milestones; monitor the development and implementation of the necessary processes and procedures, action plans, schedules, and budgets of assigned projects.
- Review design packages in preparation for construction planning sessions.
- Run project planning sessions with Project Manager oversight.
- Run daily/weekly project portfolio overview meeting(s) with Project Manager oversight.
- Provide input on constructability.
- Review the project schedule against the critical path and understand and report variance to the Project Manager(s) – Facilitate closure of gaps or rescheduling as necessary.
- Support the change management process in providing clarification and guidance on.
- Identify and assist in the mitigation of project risks and monitor the development and implementation of corrective action plans.
- Establish, coordinate and attend / conduct all necessary project meetings.
- Prepare weekly and monthly reports covering scope, budget, and overall project status.
- Ensure all required project documentation is completed in a timely manner and is maintained in the appropriate master project files inclusive of all reports, logs, submittals, RFIs, specifications & drawings, correspondence, and other relevant documentation.
- Minimum 3 years in a similar role.
- Semiconductor facility experience a plus.
- Must have good communication and interpersonal skills to interface with all parties involved in the construction process.
- Proficient with database spreadsheets such as Microsoft Excel and Access software.
- Must be customer service oriented and effective at managing relationships.
- Must be proficient at conflict management and resolution.
Proud To Be:
- People First Company
- Certified Commissioning Firm
- High Wire Safety
- LEED Accredited Projects
Benefits Just For You:
- Medical And Dental Insurance
- Life, Short-Term, Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Training And Educational Assistance
- 401k Retirement Plan
- Extra Annual Leave With Years Of Experience
- Maternity/Paternity Leave
- Recognition Rewards
LotusWorks is an Equal Opportunity Employer.