Your Job Purpose:
As a Process Mechanical Superintendent working with the LotusWorks team, you will join our client site in the semiconductor sector in Ocotillo, AZ.
Your Job Responsibilities:
- In depth knowledge on mechanical process systems which include but are not limited to High Purity Oil Free Air (HPOFA), Oil Free Air (Oil Free Air), Process Cooling Water (PCW), Critical Process Cooling Water (CPCW).
- Understand subcontractor’s scope of work and responsibilities.
- Understand construction documents for interpretation of specification requirements and system installation.
- Ability to develop and manage a phase level schedule to track milestones and project completion.
- Develops discipline scope and engineering solutions which include schedule, budget, and safety requirements for assigned construction projects.
- Leads interdisciplinary coordination efforts and collaborates closely with other disciplines to ensure delivery of a complete, approved, coordinated scope across a project.
- Lead the process from design through to handover to client.
- 3+ years of experience as a PMech Coordinator or PMech trade supervisor.
- Strong grasp of process mechanical systems.
- Experience with systems start-up, testing and commissioning.
- Prior experience working in/on Semiconductor Construction site(s).
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills: must be able to work closely with owners, designers, engineers, and subcontractors.
- Ability to work closely with trade and craft people in a field work situation. Patience and professionalism are essential and being able to maintain a cooperative attitude through pressure situations.
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision Coverage
- Paid Time Off
- Parental leave
- Healthcare spending or reimbursement accounts such as HSAs or FSAs
- Education assistance/ Tuition reimbursement
- Employee discounts
- Life/AD&D Insurance
LotusWorks is a trusted partner to the world’s leading companies in North America and Europe for over three decades. Our technical and engineering talent work on client sites to support world-class manufacturing. LotusWorks is a multi-award-winning company and is renowned for engineering expertise in the construction of facilities in the Semiconductor, Pharmaceutical, Medical Device and Datacenter sectors.
LotusWorks is an Equal Opportunity Employer.