- Location: Chandler, Arizona
- Sector: Semiconductor
What’s In It For You?
- Recognition And Reward
- Inclusive And Diverse Culture
- Career Development And Progression
- Global Client Projects
- Global Travel Opportunities
- Benefits Especially For You – Medical And Dental Insurance, 401k Retirement Plan, Maternity/Paternity Leave, Training And Educational Assistance
- Work With The Most Innovative Technologies
LotusWorks exists to support world-leading organizations with engineering and technical expertise for over 34 years. LotusWorks work in partnership with its clients specializing in Commissioning, Calibration and Operations and Maintenance work scopes.
Our 650+ strong staff work across 24 locations in EMEA & North America gaining exposure to the very latest technologies and innovations. At LotusWorks, we believe that embracing a diverse and inclusive culture is integral to our people first strategy. With people from 20 unique nationalities throughout our teams across the globe, we are proud of the diverse array of cultures and continuously ensure employees culture is recognized and celebrated throughout the business.
We lead by putting our people first and we are dedicated to supporting employees in developing their careers within the company, so that each LotusWorker can reach their full potential.
Your Job Purpose:
As a Process Mechanical Engineer working with the LotusWorks team, you will join our client site in the Semiconductor sector. This job is based in a cutting-edge facility in Chandler, Arizona.
Your Job Description:
- As a Process Mechanical Engineer your responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Provide Facilities engineering leadership to the site organizations in support of Safety, Reliability, Quality, Environmental and Cost objectives.
- Own safety within area of influence.
- Ensure systems operate reliably to avoid manufacturing/facility (or operations) impacts by meeting uptime goals.
- Overlook projects to meet design criteria, scope, budget, and schedule.
- Oversee planning, design, reconfiguration, construction, maintenance, and modifications to equipment, machinery, facilities systems, buildings, and structures as required to support business requirements.
- Deliver operational efficiency, maintenance, testing and commissioning solutions.
- Collaborate with construction and operations teams to coordinate work in the field.
- Identify and implement opportunities to achieve lowest cost of ownership to key stakeholders while maintaining reliability.
- Results are delivered through the application of engineering skills and tools; systematic problem solving; statistical validation of system performance.
- Collaborate with the Site Facility management team, suppliers, key stakeholders and through in-depth understanding of the operating systems to determine and ensure compliance to existing standards, specifications, building codes, and processes.
You must possess the below minimum qualifications to be initially considered for this position.
Preferred qualifications are in addition to the minimum requirements and are considered a plus factor in identifying top candidates. Position not eligible for Intel immigration sponsorship.
The candidate must have one of the following:
- Bachelor’s degree in mechanical or chemical Engineering or any other facility related engineering discipline with 4+ years of experience working in facilities engineering.
- Master’s degree in electrical, mechanical, chemical engineering or any other facility related engineering discipline with 2+ years of experience working in facilities engineering.
- Operations and optimization of Fab facility systems
- Reliability analysis
- Identifying reliability projects to reduce ITP's/ITSs
- Predictive Maintenance experience and/or certification
- Identifying and driving cost savings measures or projects
- Condition monitoring experience
- Developing roadmaps and executing to them while measuring progress against schedule
- Maintenance optimization
- Project/program management
- Capacity analysis and upgrades
Proud To Be:
- People First Company
- Certified Commissioning Firm
- High Wire Safety
- LEED Accredited Projects
Benefits Just For You:
- Medical And Dental Insurance
- Life, Short-Term, Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Training And Educational Assistance
- 401k Retirement Plan
- Extra Annual Leave With Years Of Experience
- Maternity/Paternity Leave
- Recognition Rewards
LotusWorks is an Equal Opportunity Employer.