Your Job Purpose:
As a Process Mechanical Commissioning Technician working with the LotusWorks team, you will join our client site in the semiconductor sector. This job is based in Rio Rancho, New Mexico.
The Process Mechanical Commissioning Technician will be responsible for performing start-up and commissioning of the facilities systems to functionally test the newly installed equipment and validate performance and spec compliance by following designated procedures and practices.
Your Job Responsibilities:
- Installations for High Purity & Process systems.
- Ensure all required permits, licenses and inspections are in place.
- Plant includes Fire Protection, Process Cooling Water, HVAC, Plant Air Systems, Secondary Chilled water with Heat exchangers, Acid Waste drains, Slurry Copper Waste Tank installations.
- Conduct appropriate sequencing, fabrication documentation, material supply, site conditions.
- Perform Schedule Control, Progress measurement & reporting and complete installation to quality requirements.
- Comply with user requirements and document acceptance criteria.
- Assist in gathering Turnover, Test and Inspection Documentation.
- 3 years of construction experience working in a high-tech manufacturing environment with exposure to regulatory environment.
- 3 years of construction experience to include site infrastructure, support buildings and utility/ process distribution and manufacturing facilities.
- 3 years of experience with retrofit/ turn-around projects that include installation and quality installation of piping and equipment associated with plant steam, plant air, chilled water / glycol systems, process cooling water.
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Coverage
- Paid Time Off
- Parental leave
- Healthcare spending or reimbursement accounts such as HSAs or FSAs
- Education assistance/ Tuition reimbursement
- Employee discounts
- Life/AD&D Insurance
LotusWorks is a trusted partner to the world’s leading companies in North America and Europe since 1989. Our technical and engineering talent work on client sites to support world-class manufacturing. LotusWorks is a multi-award-winning company and is renowned for engineering expertise in the construction of facilities in the Semiconductor, Pharmaceutical, Medical Device and Datacenter sectors.
LotusWorks is an Equal Opportunity Employer.