- Location: Chandler, Arizona
- Sector: Semiconductor
What’s In It For You?
- Recognition And Reward
- Inclusive And Diverse Culture
- Career Development And Progression
- Global Client Projects
- Global Travel Opportunities
- Benefits Especially For You – Medical And Dental Insurance, 401k Retirement Plan, Maternity/Paternity Leave, Training And Educational Assistance
- Work With The Most Innovative Technologies
LotusWorks exists to support world-leading organisations with engineering and technical expertise for over 34 years. LotusWorks work in partnership with its clients specialising in Commissioning, Calibration and Operations and Maintenance work scopes.
Our 650+ strong staff work across 24 locations in EMEA & North America gaining exposure to the very latest technologies and innovations. At LotusWorks, we believe that embracing a diverse and inclusive culture is integral to our people first strategy. With people from 20 unique nationalities throughout our teams across the globe, we are proud of the diverse array of cultures and continuously ensure employees culture is recognised and celebrated throughout the business.
We lead by putting our people first and we are dedicated to supporting employees in developing their careers within the company, so that each LotusWorker can reach their full potential.
Your Job Purpose:
As a Operations Capital Coordinator working with the LotusWorks team, you will join our client site in the Semiconductor sector. This job is based in a cutting-edge facility in Chandler, Arizona.
Your Job Description:
- Organize multiple data streams into a single comprehensive Ocotillo site ops cap list.
- Track quarterly project requests ensuring project owners can meet submission milestones.
- Send out end of life updates to area managers and track subsequent project addition to the OC site ops cap list.
- Transfer and maintain site ops capital requests in the central engineering ops capital tool.
- Input funding requests to the PEGA system track approvals, commits and spends.
- Organize data for weekly project review forums and edit ops cap list based on meeting feedback.
- Attend and provide minutes for weekly SPGC/FCE/CSO alignment meeting.
- Generate figures for quarterly OTF/CSO alignment meeting.
- Provide regular ops cap updates to the OC CSO cost form.
- Schedule quarterly risk/ops cap reviews with each discipline AM.
- Coordination of project timing and funding with SPGC/FCE.
- Bachelor’s degree with 1 year of project management experience.
- Highly organized with great attention to detail.
- Working knowledge of Smartsheet, Excel, Power BI and JMP.
- Ability to accurately communicate changes to projects within a highly dynamic cost environment.
- Demonstrated ability to transform verbal communications into tangible responses.
- Prior facilities sustaining experience.
- Corporate finance acumen.
- Strong understanding of construction project life cycles.
Proud To Be:
- People First Company
- Certified Commissioning Firm
- High Wire Safety
- LEED Accredited Projects
Benefits Just For You:
- Medical And Dental Insurance
- Life, Short-Term, Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Training And Educational Assistance
- 401k Retirement Plan
- Extra Annual Leave With Years Of Experience
- Maternity/Paternity Leave
- Recognition Rewards
LotusWorks is an Equal Opportunity Employer.