- Location: Rensselaer, New York
- Sector: Pharmaceutical
- Compensation: $30-$40 per hour
What’s In It For You?
- Recognition And Reward
- Inclusive And Diverse Culture
- Career Development And Progression
- Global Client Projects
- Global Travel Opportunities
- Benefits Especially For You – Medical And Dental Insurance, 401k Retirement Plan, Maternity/Paternity Leave, Training And Educational Assistance
- Work With The Most Innovative Technologies
LotusWorks exists to support world-leading organizations with engineering and technical expertise for over 34 years. LotusWorks work in partnership with its clients specializing in Commissioning, Calibration and Operations and Maintenance work scopes.
Our 650+ strong staff work across 24 locations in EMEA & North America gaining exposure to the very latest technologies and innovations. At LotusWorks, we believe that embracing a diverse and inclusive culture is integral to our people first strategy. With people from 20 unique nationalities throughout our teams across the globe, we are proud of the diverse array of cultures and continuously ensure employees culture is recognized and celebrated throughout the business.
We lead by putting our people first and we are dedicated to supporting employees in developing their careers within the company, so that each LotusWorker can reach their full potential.
Your Job Purpose:
As a Operations & Maintenance Technician working with the LotusWorks team, you will join our client site in the pharmaceutical sector. This job is based in a state-of-the-art global facility in Rensselaer, NY.
The Facilities Maintenance Technician will be responsible for sustaining operations, maintenance, and technical support on HVAC systems.
Your Job Description:
- Monitor system operations on the BMS system as well as during the execution of rounds and readings in the field.
- Systems and equipment include general and cleanroom air handlers, exhaust fans, rooftop units, chillers, cooling towers, and compressed air systems.
- Identifying and correcting equipment issues and logging them into the equipment maintenance tracking software.
- Coordination and execution of both corrective and preventative maintenance of equipment & systems.
- Execution of sustaining plant operations including the following tasks:
- Equipment/system rotations.
- Coordination of planned outages.
- Monitoring of systems via the site BMS to ensure environmental compliance and equipment operational parameters are maintained.
- Troubleshooting of systems utilizing HMI historical trends and event data.
- The successful candidate will have time served mechanical trades experience or Degree in HVAC plus a minimum of 2 years’ experience.
- Previous experience in operating and maintaining HVAC equipment & systems in large industrial applications, preferably in Cleanroom environments.
- Capable of working compressed work weeks on either day or night shift.
- An ability to work proactively as a member of a team in a dynamic, fast-paced environment.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Proficient in MS Office and BMS applications.
Proud To Be:
- People First Company
- Certified Commissioning Firm
- High Wire Safety
- LEED Accredited Projects
Benefits Just For You:
- Medical And Dental Insurance
- Life, Short-Term, Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Training And Educational Assistance
- 401k Retirement Plan
- Extra Annual Leave With Years Of Experience
- Maternity/Paternity Leave
- Recognition Rewards
LotusWorks is an Equal Opportunity Employer.