Your Job Purpose:
As an MEP Superintendent working with the LotusWorks team, you will join our client site in the semi-conductor industry in Rio Rancho, New Mexico.
Coordinates onsite with the electrical, mechanical and piping trade subcontractors to ensure that the construction work is installed safely, of the highest quality, and in accordance with project specific cost and schedule requirements.
Your Job Responsibilities:
- Have a detailed understanding of the contract documents (drawings and specifications), phasing plans, MEP systems interrelationships, construction sequencing and project schedule.
- Lead the coordination and planning of the MEP and controls installation.
- Facilitate problem solving, as may arise, between MEP subcontractors during construction.
- Validate design issues related to MEP and suggest alternative solutions.
- Assist in the receipt and review of MEP submittals.
- Ensure that any MEP changes are being incorporated into the field work.
- Direct, monitor and control the activities of MEP subcontractor.
- Schedule and procurement tracking for MEP scopes and equipment.
- Liaison with consultant, MEP design engineers, inspectors and relevant staff.
- Ensure that MEP subcontractors provide and adhere to relevant QA/QC requirements.
- Prepare task specific plans for all high risk and shutdown activities.
- Assist in the integration, start-up, testing and commissioning of MEP systems.
- 3+ years of experience as a MEP Coordinator or MEP trade supervisor.
- Strong grasp of mechanical and electrical systems.
- Proficient computer skills.
- Experience with systems start-up, testing and commissioning.
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision Coverage
- Paid Time Off
- Parental leave
- Healthcare spending or reimbursement accounts such as HSAs or FSAs
- Education assistance/ Tuition reimbursement
- Employee discounts
- Life/AD&D Insurance
LotusWorks is a trusted partner to the world’s leading companies in North America and Europe since 1989. Our technical and engineering talent work on client sites to support world-class manufacturing. LotusWorks is a multi-award-winning company and is renowned for engineering expertise in the construction of facilities in the Semiconductor, Pharmaceutical, Medical Device and Datacenter sectors.
LotusWorks is an Equal Opportunity Employer.