Your Job Purpose:
As a Mechanical Superintendent working with the LotusWorks team, you will join our client site in the semiconductor sector in Ocotillo, AZ.
Your Job Responsibilities:
- In depth knowledge on mechanical systems which include but are not limited to hydronic heating and cooling piping, fire suppression systems, HVAC ducting systems, specialty exhaust systems.
- Understand subcontractor’s scope of work and responsibilities.
- Understand construction documents for interpretation of specification requirements and system installation.
- Ability to develop and manage a phase level schedule to track milestones and project completion.
- Develops discipline scope and engineering solutions which include schedule, budget, and safety requirements for assigned construction projects.
- Leads interdisciplinary coordination efforts and collaborates closely with other disciplines to ensure delivery of a complete, approved, coordinated scope across a project.
- Lead the process from design through to handover to client.
- 3+ years of experience as a mechanical Coordinator or mechanical trade supervisor.
- Strong grasp of mechanical systems.
- Experience with systems start-up, testing and commissioning.
- Prior experience working in/on Semiconductor Construction site(s).
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills: must be able to work closely with owners, designers, engineers, and subcontractors.
- Ability to work closely with trade and craft people in a field work situation. Patience and professionalism are essential and being able to maintain a cooperative attitude through pressure situations.
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision Coverage
- Paid Time Off
- Parental leave
- Healthcare spending or reimbursement accounts such as HSAs or FSAs
- Education assistance/ Tuition reimbursement
- Employee discounts
- Life/AD&D Insurance
LotusWorks is a trusted partner to the world’s leading companies in North America and Europe for over three decades. Our technical and engineering talent work on client sites to support world-class manufacturing. LotusWorks is a multi-award-winning company and is renowned for engineering expertise in the construction of facilities in the Semiconductor, Pharmaceutical, Medical Device and Datacenter sectors.
LotusWorks is an Equal Opportunity Employer.