- Location: Medford, Massachusetts and various unanticipated Client sites
- Sector: Semiconductor
What’s In It For You?
- Recognition And Reward
- Inclusive And Diverse Culture
- Career Development And Progression
- Global Client Projects
- Global Travel Opportunities
- Benefits Especially For You – Medical And Dental Insurance, 401k Retirement Plan, Maternity/Paternity Leave, Training And Educational Assistance
- Work With The Most Innovative Technologies
LotusWorks exists to support world-leading organizations with engineering and technical expertise for over 34 years. LotusWorks work in partnership with its clients specializing in Commissioning, Calibration and Operations and Maintenance work scopes.
Our 650+ strong staff work across 24 locations in EMEA & North America gaining exposure to the very latest technologies and innovations. At LotusWorks, we believe that embracing a diverse and inclusive culture is integral to our people first strategy. With people from 20 unique nationalities throughout our teams across the globe, we are proud of the diverse array of cultures and continuously ensure employees culture is recognized and celebrated throughout the business.
We lead by putting our people first and we are dedicated to supporting employees in developing their careers within the company, so that each LotusWorker can reach their full potential.
Your Job Purpose:
As a Mechanical Superintendent working with the LotusWorks team, you will join our client site in the Semiconductor sector. This job is based in a cutting-edge facility in Medford, Massachusetts and various unanticipated client sites.
In this role you will manage field activities associated with the project, primarily supervising the Mechanical Subcontractor’s installation and qualification work. Work closely with the city and Building Inspectors to schedule and coordinate 3rd party system sign offs.
Your Job Description:
- Develop schedules, ensure completion of scope within the required duration to meet agreed upon milestones set on behalf of the Client.
- Manage and mentor other field personnel; and maintain a relentless focus on meeting and exceeding customer needs and expectations throughout the life of the project.
- Schedule and run daily whiteboard meetings with the Subcontractor’s, other discipline Superintendents and Construction Managers.
- Schedule and overseeing testing activities with the trade partners, assisting in gathering turnover, test and inspection documentation.
- Supervise and manage Subcontractors throughout the various qualification steps on behalf of the Client.
- Review BIM models and drawings for the entire project prior to installation.
- Review system and building specification documents.
- Work closely with EHS team. Ensure all on-site personnel comply with safety procedures, safety program requirements, work rules, document all violations, notify project management, and recommend/implement corrective actions as required.
- Perform QA/QC walks on systems with our quality team ensuring systems have been installed as per specification and design, and that they meet the Client’s quality standards. Responsible for the understanding, execution, and enforcement of quality.
- Maintain/liaison with all departments.
- Ensure all requirement permits, licenses and inspections are in place.
- Comply with user requirements and document acceptance criteria
- Bachelor’s degree (or Foreign Equivalent) in Construction Management, Mechanical Engineering, Engineering Technology or related field, plus 3 years of experience as a Mechanical Commissioning Technician, Facilities/Operations Technician, Gas Technician or any related occupation.
- In the alternative, employer will accept 5 years of experience as a Mechanical Commissioning Technician, Facilities/Operations Technician, Gas Technician or any related occupation. Any suitable combination of education, training or experience is acceptable.
- 3 years’ experience in the field working in direct support of mechanical systems within Semiconductor, Pharmaceutical or High-Tech industries.
- 3 years’ experience working on Semiconductor Construction projects.
- 3 years’ experience on mechanical systems including hydronic heating and cooling piping, fire suppression systems, plumbing and HVAC ducting systems.
- 2 years’ experience in testing and qualification in Semiconductor.
- 3 years’ experience in Microsoft Windows, Microsoft Office Suite, Excel, Word, and Outlook, Bluebeam, BIM360 and Navisworks.
- 3 years’ experience with critical path method scheduling software (P6) Primavera.
Proud To Be:
- People First Company
- Certified Commissioning Firm
- High Wire Safety
- LEED Accredited Projects
Benefits Just For You:
- Medical And Dental Insurance
- Life, Short-Term, Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Training And Educational Assistance
- 401k Retirement Plan
- Extra Annual Leave With Years Of Experience
- Maternity/Paternity Leave
- Recognition Rewards
LotusWorks is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
*Position is Eligible for Employee Referral Program.
To Apply, Please Reference Job Code: Lotus054