- Location: Chandler, Arizona
- Sector: Semiconductor
What’s In It For You?
- Recognition And Reward
- Inclusive And Diverse Culture
- Career Development And Progression
- Global Client Projects
- Global Travel Opportunities
- Benefits Especially For You – Medical And Dental Insurance, 401k Retirement Plan, Maternity/Paternity Leave, Training And Educational Assistance
- Work With The Most Innovative Technologies
LotusWorks exists to support world-leading organizations with engineering and technical expertise for over 34 years. LotusWorks work in partnership with its clients specializing in Commissioning, Calibration and Operations and Maintenance work scopes.
Our 650+ strong staff work across 24 locations in EMEA & North America gaining exposure to the very latest technologies and innovations. At LotusWorks, we believe that embracing a diverse and inclusive culture is integral to our people first strategy. With people from 20 unique nationalities throughout our teams across the globe, we are proud of the diverse array of cultures and continuously ensure employees culture is recognized and celebrated throughout the business.
We lead by putting our people first and we are dedicated to supporting employees in developing their careers within the company, so that each LotusWorker can reach their full potential.
Your Job Purpose:
As a Mechanical Engineer working with the LotusWorks team, you will join our client site operations in in a cutting-edge facility in Chandler, Arizona.
Your Job Description:
- Develop, operate, maintain, and repair mechanical systems in a 24×7 manufacturing environment. Systems include: boilers, chillers, cooling towers, HVAC systems, etc.
- Deliver results through the application of engineering skills and tools, systematic problem solving, statistical validation of system performance, collaboration with the facilities technicians, peer engineers, equipment suppliers and key stakeholders through in-depth understanding of the operating systems to determine and ensure compliance to existing standards and processes.
- Deliver best mechanical system performance thru equipment sustaining support and technical guidance to sustaining facility teams to provide for safe, uninterrupted factory operations while reducing operating costs and improving operational quality and efficiency. Includes on call responsibilities.
- Maintain Plan of Record documentation and specifications governing system design, troubleshooting, and operations.
- Provide direct support and maintain periodic communication with key suppliers to ensure latest and most cost-effective solutions are implemented and that technical accuracy is maintained in master specifications and standards.
- Bachelor's Degree in mechanical engineering or similar engineering discipline.
- 3+ years of relevant experience
- Written and verbal communication skills.
- Data driven decision making skills.
- Structured problem-solving skills.
- Team player to embrace team collaboration in a dynamically changing environment.
- Skills to present technical data and solutions to a variety of audiences; both non-technical and technical.
- Willingness to work in a large variety of engineering tasks.
- Stakeholder management: skills to influence outside of direct management chain.
- Role modeling safety.
- General system troubleshooting skills.
Proud To Be:
- People First Company
- Certified Commissioning Firm
- High Wire Safety
- LEED Accredited Projects
Benefits Just For You:
- Medical And Dental Insurance
- Life, Short-Term, Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Training And Educational Assistance
- 401k Retirement Plan
- Extra Annual Leave With Years Of Experience
- Maternity/Paternity Leave
- Recognition Rewards
LotusWorks is an Equal Opportunity Employer.