- Location: Taylor, Texas
- Sector: Semiconductor
What’s In It For You?
- Recognition And Reward
- Inclusive And Diverse Culture
- Career Development And Progression
- Global Client Projects
- Global Travel Opportunities
- Benefits Especially For You – Medical And Dental Insurance, 401k Retirement Plan, Maternity/Paternity Leave, Training And Educational Assistance
- Work With The Most Innovative Technologies
LotusWorks exists to support world-leading organizations with engineering and technical expertise for over 34 years. LotusWorks work in partnership with its clients specializing in Commissioning, Calibration and Operations and Maintenance work scopes.
Our 650+ strong staff work across 24 locations in EMEA & North America gaining exposure to the very latest technologies and innovations. At LotusWorks, we believe that embracing a diverse and inclusive culture is integral to our people first strategy. With people from 20 unique nationalities throughout our teams across the globe, we are proud of the diverse array of cultures and continuously ensure employees culture is recognized and celebrated throughout the business.
We lead by putting our people first and we are dedicated to supporting employees in developing their careers within the company, so that each LotusWorker can reach their full potential.
Your Job Purpose:
As a Mechanical (Dry) QA/QC Inspector working with the LotusWorks team, you will join our client site in the Semiconductor sector. This job is based in a cutting-edge facility in Taylor, Texas.
In this position, you will be responsible for performing and documenting inspections of newly installed equipment and systems.
Your Job Description:
- Conducting inspections of mechanical equipment and systems to ensure they meet quality standards, project specifications, identifying and documenting any defects or non-conformances.
- Equipment list includes boilers, chillers, cooling towers, pumps, piping and associated valves, strainers, expansion tanks, heat exchangers, coils, plumbing and safety shower systems.
- Maintaining records of all inspections and tests conducted, as well as any issues identified and resolved.
- Providing feedback to project stakeholders and construction teams on quality-related issues, and collaborating with them to resolve any problems.
- Planning and coordinating of QC walkdowns of selected equipment and systems critical to ensure successful and timely startup.
- Responsible for communicating effectively with team members and client stakeholders on project progress, issues identified (NCR’s), corrective actions and planned activities.
- Experienced in equipment and system turnover document preparation for system owners.
- Development and implementation of inspection templates to formalize, streamline, and document the results of inspections.
- Responsible for managing and tracking that all inspections and NCR’s are uploaded into client’s specified management system.
- Ensures that review of quality documentation submitted by trades are reviewed per the commissioning schedule.
- Responsible for the overall service delivery including, safety, quality, value to the client.
- Participation in LotusWorks programs including Good Catches and Continuous Improvement.
- 5+ years of experience in the Semiconductor sector or other large facilities such as Pharmaceutical, Automotive, Datacenters, etc.
- Prior experience in conducting quality inspections to identify and document issues not meeting project specifications and contract documents.
- Prior experience and skilled in conducting meetings with project stakeholders using relevant data and clear communication.
- Prior experience in writing weekly reports and executing data driven decisions.
- Ability to interpret project design drawings and specifications relating to a range of mechanical systems supporting advanced manufacturing.
- Experience in documenting and reporting inspection results and proficient with Office 365 products.
Proud To Be:
- People First Company
- Certified Commissioning Firm
- High Wire Safety
- LEED Accredited Projects
Benefits Just For You:
- Medical And Dental Insurance
- Life, Short-Term, Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Training And Educational Assistance
- 401k Retirement Plan
- Extra Annual Leave With Years Of Experience
- Maternity/Paternity Leave
- Recognition Rewards
LotusWorks is an Equal Opportunity Employer.