- Location: Cartersville, Georgia
- Sector: Semiconductor
What’s In It For You?
- Recognition And Reward
- Inclusive And Diverse Culture
- Career Development And Progression
- Global Client Projects
- Global Travel Opportunities
- Benefits Especially For You – Medical And Dental Insurance, 401k Retirement Plan, Maternity/Paternity Leave, Training And Educational Assistance
- Work With The Most Innovative Technologies
LotusWorks exists to support world-leading organizations with engineering and technical expertise for over 34 years. LotusWorks work in partnership with its clients specializing in Commissioning, Calibration and Operations and Maintenance work scopes.
Our 650+ strong staff work across 24 locations in EMEA & North America gaining exposure to the very latest technologies and innovations. At LotusWorks, we believe that embracing a diverse and inclusive culture is integral to our people first strategy. With people from 20 unique nationalities throughout our teams across the globe, we are proud of the diverse array of cultures and continuously ensure employees culture is recognized and celebrated throughout the business.
We lead by putting our people first and we are dedicated to supporting employees in developing their careers within the company, so that each LotusWorker can reach their full potential.
Your Job Purpose:
As a Mechanical Construction Manager working with the LotusWorks team, you will join our client site operations in in a cutting-edge facility in Cartersville, Georgia.
Your Job Description:
- Oversee Mechanical subcontractor and vendor installation work daily to ensure they are maintaining their installation schedule, support system startup, and commissioning activities.
- Interface between Area Construction Managers and multiple subcontractors to assist in coordinating mechanical and electrical system startups.
- Secure Mechanical subcontractor and equipment buyout and manage mechanical subcontractor contracts and contract modifications.
- Verify all documentation is complete and equipment being prepared for startup is construction complete and can safely be started.
- Coordinate mechanical systems installations with all other disciplines within the overall project design.
- Organize and facilitate training of clients' personnel in the operations and maintenance of mechanical systems.
- Run startup meetings involving Area Construction Managers, design team members, multiple subcontractors, local utility agencies and clients to coordinate/drive mechanical system start up activities.
- Review and process project submittal information and coordinate between multiple submittals to ensure the accuracy and functionality of each component of the various mechanical systems.
- Receive and distribute requests for information (RFI) and change documents issued by other team members.
- Field survey of control lines and benchmarks.
- Be the technical advisor at the onsite field construction office.
- Assist in estimating mechanical budgets and managing mechanical team project staffing.
- A minimum of five (5) years of Mechanical construction experience required.
- High School diploma or GED required.
- Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical, Construction Management, or equivalent degree and/or equivalent field work experience required.
- Education background in materials and methods of construction.
- Experience with project management software such as Prolog, Procore, E-Builder, Bluebeam, Microsoft Project, and Primavera Project Planner (P6).
- Experience with design software such as AutoCAD, Revit and Navisworks.
- Training in design and construction document reading, design specifications, survey theory and techniques.
- Experience in organizing technical data in a neat and accurate method. Familiar with CSI specification system for construction.
- Demonstrate a thorough understanding of all aspects of Mechanical construction.
- Highly developed visual observation and interpretation skills.
- Ability to work well and maintain a cooperative attitude through high-pressure situations.
- Excellent time-management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritize work while frequently interrupted by phone calls and questions on work in progress.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills with an ability to develop strong interpersonal relationships.
- Ability to work closely with variety of trade and craft people in a field work situation. Patience and professionalism are essential.
- Must be a strong team player with the ability to collaborate with various personnel within and across departments and at all levels of leadership.
- Work schedule must be flexible to allow extended hours or off-shift work to accommodate changing construction schedule and sequences.
Proud To Be:
- People First Company
- Certified Commissioning Firm
- High Wire Safety
- LEED Accredited Projects
Benefits Just For You:
- Medical And Dental Insurance
- Life, Short-Term, Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Training And Educational Assistance
- 401k Retirement Plan
- Extra Annual Leave With Years Of Experience
- Maternity/Paternity Leave
- Recognition Rewards
LotusWorks is an Equal Opportunity Employer.