Your Job Purpose:
As a Mechanical Commissioning Technician working with the LotusWorks team, you will join our client site in the semiconductor sector. This job is based in Rio Rancho, New Mexico.
The Mechanical Commissioning Technician will be responsible for commissioning mechanical systems supporting cleanroom manufacturing in a high-tech manufacturing facility.
Your Job Responsibilities:
- As a Mechanical Commissioning Technician your job responsibilities will include the execution of commissioning activities on mechanical equipment and systems.
- Systems / Plant include: Industrial chilled and hot water systems, process cooling water, exhaust systems, and compressed air systems, including boilers, chillers, cooling towers, air handlers, roof top units, air compressors, fans, and motors.
- Coordinates the LO/TO of equipment during startup and ensures work is performed in a safe manner consistent with work practices and quality standards.
- Development of individual mechanical system specific commissioning and start up procedures in line with design intent, construction-specific drawings, submittals, specifications, sequence of operations and process & system integration.
- Review of contractor testing procedures, reports, and testing activities for all project disciplines to all code and regulative testing and verification requirements
- Mechanical System walk-downs, installation verification to requirements of all drawings, P&ID’s, specifications, submittals, specific system and legislative prerequisites with any deficiencies, errors or corrective actions required being notified to the construction team via field work reporting and punch list generation.
- Preparation and field execution of startup checks, including responsibility for verifying that the startup documents have been fully executed and signed off.
- Field execution of functional acceptance testing (FAT), verification of the operation and integration of all individual mechanical system components as part of a fully functional controlled system as per design intent.
- Review design drawings and specifications to ensure all equipment has been installed correctly and meets the owners project requirements.
- The successful candidate will have time served mechanical trades experience or degree in Mechanical Engineering/Facilities Engineering.
- An ability to work proactively as a member of a team in a dynamic, fast-paced environment.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Proficient in MS Office and BMS applications
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Coverage
- Paid Time Off
- Parental leave
- Healthcare spending or reimbursement accounts such as HSAs or FSAs
- Education assistance/ Tuition reimbursement
- Employee discounts
- Life/AD&D Insurance
LotusWorks is a trusted partner to the world’s leading companies in North America and Europe since 1989. Our technical and engineering talent work on client sites to support world-class manufacturing. LotusWorks is a multi-award-winning company and is renowned for engineering expertise in the construction of facilities in the Semiconductor, Pharmaceutical, Medical Device and Datacenter sectors.
LotusWorks is an Equal Opportunity Employer.