- Location: Chandler, Arizona
- Sector: Semiconductor
What’s In It For You?
- Recognition And Reward
- Inclusive And Diverse Culture
- Career Development And Progression
- Global Client Projects
- Global Travel Opportunities
- Benefits Especially For You – Medical And Dental Insurance, 401k Retirement Plan, Maternity/Paternity Leave, Training And Educational Assistance
- Work With The Most Innovative Technologies
LotusWorks exists to support world-leading organizations with engineering and technical expertise for over 34 years. LotusWorks work in partnership with its clients specializing in Commissioning, Construction Management Services, Calibration and Operations and Maintenance work scopes.
Our 650+ strong staff work across 24 locations in EMEA & North America gaining exposure to the very latest technologies and innovations. At LotusWorks, we believe that embracing a diverse and inclusive culture is integral to our people first strategy. With people from 20 unique nationalities throughout our teams across the globe, we are proud of the diverse array of cultures and continuously ensure employees culture is recognized and celebrated throughout the business.
We lead by putting our people first and we are dedicated to supporting employees in developing their careers within the company, so that each LotusWorker can reach their full potential.
Your Job Purpose:
To perform start-up and commissioning of the facilities systems to functionally test the newly installed equipment and validate performance and spec compliance by following designated procedures and practices.
Your Job Description:
- Responsible for all aspects of Commissioning pertaining to the installation, testing, and test and balance of all wet and dry mechanical systems including HVAC, Chilled water distribution piping and pumps, Cooling Tower water distribution, Make Up Air Handling equipment etc.
- Responsible for all personal aspects of safety compliance and generally for the mechanical team and site wide.
- Serves as the technical content expert relative to mechanical systems installation, and testing. Possess a thorough understanding of acceptable industry standards for quality relative to all plastic, metal, Teflon lined stainless steel, and FRP ductwork systems and piping systems.
- Responsible for performing and tracking, testing and documentation for the equipment that’s assigned.
- Responsible for ensuring installation complies with local codes and national standards.
- High school degree or GED equivalent
- Must have a minimum of 3 years’ experience in similar Start-up type roles for major high tech construction projects
- Must have journeyman level experience
- Able to communicate verbally, electronically and written to convey information in an effective manner. Technically skilled to act as the interface between disciplines, engineers and contractors.
- Need to understand equipment and system P&IDs, specifications and drawings and be able to identify field discrepancies for resolution.
- Thorough understanding of respective disciplines (EL, ME, PI, AR, LSS) to drive quality testing and documentation.
- Understanding of Area Layout.
- Knowledge of micro schedule for prefacilitation, understanding the sequence of construction and commissioning activities.
- Able to track hours in the field and to assess earned value.
- Able to resolve technical construction questions in the field.
- Strong knowledge is required in the following areas; local and national codes; construction drawings/symbols; acceptable industry standard/practices
Proud To Be:
- People First Company
- Certified Commissioning Firm
- High Wire Safety
- LEED Accredited Projects
Benefits Just For You:
- Medical And Dental Insurance
- Life, Short-Term, Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Training And Educational Assistance
- 401k Retirement Plan
- Extra Annual Leave With Years Of Experience
- Maternity/Paternity Leave
- Recognition Rewards
LotusWorks is an Equal Opportunity Employer.