- Location: Ocotillo, Arizona
- Sector: Semiconductor
What’s In It For You?
- Recognition And Reward
- Inclusive And Diverse Culture
- Career Development And Progression
- Global Client Projects
- Global Travel Opportunities
- Benefits Especially For You – Medical And Dental Insurance, 401k Retirement Plan, Maternity/Paternity Leave, Training And Educational Assistance
- Work With The Most Innovative Technologies
LotusWorks exists to support world-leading organizations with engineering and technical expertise for over 34 years. LotusWorks work in partnership with its clients specializing in Commissioning, Calibration and Operations and Maintenance work scopes.
Our 650+ strong staff work across 24 locations in EMEA & North America gaining exposure to the very latest technologies and innovations. At LotusWorks, we believe that embracing a diverse and inclusive culture is integral to our people first strategy. With people from 20 unique nationalities throughout our teams across the globe, we are proud of the diverse array of cultures and continuously ensure employees culture is recognized and celebrated throughout the business.
We lead by putting our people first and we are dedicated to supporting employees in developing their careers within the company, so that each LotusWorker can reach their full potential.
Your Job Purpose:
LotusWorks is seeking a highly skilled and experienced LSS Superintendent with a background in Semiconductors or Datacenters to oversee the life safety systems at our facilities in Ocotillo, Arizona.
The ideal candidate will have extensive knowledge of OSHA 10 and NFPA 70E standards, as well as the ability to manage a team of technicians to ensure compliance with all safety regulations.
Your Job Description:
- Develop and implement safety procedures and policies to ensure compliance with OSHA 10 and NFPA 70E standards.
- Manage a team of Technicians responsible for maintaining and testing life safety systems, including fire alarms, sprinklers, and emergency lighting.
- Conduct regular inspections and audits to ensure that all life safety systems are functioning properly and in compliance with regulatory standards.
- Coordinate with Facility Managers to ensure that all safety requirements are being met during construction, maintenance, and repair activities.
- Conduct training sessions for employees on safety procedures and policies and ensure that all employees are aware of and following safety protocols.
- Work with contractors and vendors to ensure that all life safety systems are installed and maintained according to regulatory standards.
- Develop and maintain relationships with local fire departments and other emergency services providers to ensure rapid response in the event of an emergency.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in a leadership role overseeing life safety systems in a Semiconductor or Datacenter environment.
- Knowledge of OSHA 10 and NFPA 70E standards and ability to apply them in the workplace.
- Strong leadership and team management skills, with the ability to motivate and inspire a team of Technicians.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to interact with a diverse range of individuals, including employees, contractors, and regulatory authorities.
- Strong problem-solving skills, with the ability.
Proud To Be:
- People First Company
- Certified Commissioning Firm
- High Wire Safety
- LEED Accredited Projects
Benefits Just For You:
- Medical And Dental Insurance
- Life, Short-Term, Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Training And Educational Assistance
- 401k Retirement Plan
- Extra Annual Leave With Years Of Experience
- Maternity/Paternity Leave
- Recognition Rewards
LotusWorks is an Equal Opportunity Employer.