Your Job Purpose:
As an LSS (Life Safety Systems) Superintendent working with the LotusWorks team, you will join our client site in the semiconductor sector. This job is based in Ocotillo, AZ.
You will manage LSS subcontractors performing extensive fast-tracked scope to provide support of clean room manufacturing.
Your Job Responsibilities:
Specific knowledge of the following LSS systems will help ensure success of the candidate:
- Video Surveillance.
- Bar code readers.
- Badge Readers and Cameras.
- PLC cabinets.
- Fire alarm and voice evacuation systems.
- Early warning smoke detection systems.
- Liquid leak detection systems.
- Toxic and flammable gas detection systems.
- Knowledge of HVAC and fire alarm system shutdown testing.
- Knowledge of Fire Protection systems, sprinkler zoning, and associated devices.
- Education background in materials and methods of construction. Bachelor of Science in Electrical Engineering, Construction Management or equivalent degree or equivalent work experience required.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills: must be able to work closely with owners, designers, engineers, and subcontractors.
- Experience in organizing technical data in a neat and accurate method.
- Familiar with CSI specification system for electrical scopes of work.
- Ability to work closely with trade and craft people in a field work situation. Patience and professionalism are essential and being able to maintain a cooperative attitude through pressure situations.
- Skill in handling several work activities at once while frequently interrupted by phone calls and urgent questions on work in progress.
- Proficient in Microsoft Windows, Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Word, and Outlook) and Bluebeam.
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision Coverage
- Paid Time Off
- Parental leave
- Healthcare spending or reimbursement accounts such as HSAs or FSAs
- Education assistance/ Tuition reimbursement
- Employee discounts
- Life/AD&D Insurance
LotusWorks is a trusted partner to the world’s leading companies in North America and Europe for over three decades. Our technical and engineering talent work on client sites to support world-class manufacturing. LotusWorks is a multi-award-winning company and is renowned for engineering expertise in the construction of facilities in the Semiconductor, Pharmaceutical, Medical Device and Datacenter sectors.
LotusWorks is an Equal Opportunity Employer.