- Location: Medford, MA and various unanticipated client sites.
- Sector: Semiconductor
What’s In It For You?
- Recognition And Reward
- Inclusive And Diverse Culture
- Career Development And Progression
- Global Client Projects
- Global Travel Opportunities
- Benefits Especially For You – Medical And Dental Insurance, 401k Retirement Plan, Maternity/Paternity Leave, Training And Educational Assistance
- Work With The Most Innovative Technologies
LotusWorks exists to support world-leading organizations with engineering and technical expertise for over 34 years. LotusWorks work in partnership with its clients specializing in Commissioning, Calibration and Operations and Maintenance work scopes.
Our 650+ strong staff work across 24 locations in EMEA & North America gaining exposure to the very latest technologies and innovations. At LotusWorks, we believe that embracing a diverse and inclusive culture is integral to our people first strategy. With people from 20 unique nationalities throughout our teams across the globe, we are proud of the diverse array of cultures and continuously ensure employees culture is recognized and celebrated throughout the business.
We lead by putting our people first and we are dedicated to supporting employees in developing their careers within the company, so that each LotusWorker can reach their full potential.
Your Job Purpose:
Responsible for the setup, calibration, and troubleshooting of temperature, pressure, flow, humidity, level, density, viscosity instrumentation, pH and conductivity analysis, control valves and various other instrumentation. Co-ordinate with calibration department and system owners to schedule calibrations and limit GMP equipment down time. Perform critical time-based assessments on individual systems annually as a preventative action to avert breakdown of aging instrumentation.
Your Job Description:
- Setup, calibrate, and troubleshoot various types of equipment throughout the plant including temperature, pressure, flow, mass, humidity, pH & conductivity analyzers.
- Document calibration process, schedule calibrations and prepare reports on Calibration Management System CompuCal.
- Carrying out scheduled and unscheduled calibrations in a timely manner to limit downtime of GMP equipment in clean room environments.
- Co-ordinating with vendors and systems owners to complete external calibrations in timely manner limiting downtime.
- Responding to breakdowns utilizing fault finding, problem solving and troubleshooting skills.
- Commission, troubleshoot & calibrate various new instruments on PSD-1, PSD-4 & PSD-7 Spray dryers.
- Process deviations, investigations & initiate CAPA’s on Trackwise for failed instruments & standards.
- Manage audit preparation reviewing calibration documentation for internal & external audits.
- Administer all calibration methods and procedures and manage workload to achieve production schedules and ensure completion within timeframe.
- Assist with migration from calibration management system CompuCal to BMRAM
- Generate calibration SOP’s for the calibration department.
(Will supervise 3 Calibration Technicians)
- Bachelor’s degree (or Foreign Equivalent) in Industrial Automation & Controls or Applied Physics and Instrumentation or related field, plus 3 years of experience as a Lead/Senior/Calibration Technician, I&C Technician or a related occupation. In the alternative, employer will accept 5 years of experience as a Lead/Senior/Calibration Technician, I&C Technician or a related occupation. Any suitable combination of education, training or experience is acceptable.
- Experience may be gained concurrently and must include the following:
- 3 years’ experience with Calibration Systems, CompuCal, SAP, & Blue Mountain RAM.
- 3 years’ experience with Quality Management software Veeva or Trackwise.
- 3 years’ experience with Automation and Controls systems BMS and SCADA.
- 3 years’ experience using computer operating systems and applications such as Microsoft Windows, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- 3 years’ experience using various precision equipment and vision systems for dimensional measurements such as CMM, VMR, and Smart scopes.
- Must be well versed in creating procedures, authoring reports, conducting studies, quality assurance, ISO 17025 Rev: 2017.
- 3 years’ experience overseeing logistics for test equipment and maintenance systems.
Proud To Be:
- People First Company
- Certified Commissioning Firm
- High Wire Safety
- LEED Accredited Projects
Benefits Just For You:
- Medical And Dental Insurance
- Life, Short-Term, Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Training And Educational Assistance
- 401k Retirement Plan
- Extra Annual Leave With Years Of Experience
- Maternity/Paternity Leave
- Recognition Rewards
LotusWorks is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
*Position is eligible for employee referral program.
To apply, please reference Job Code: Lotus065