- Location: Chandler, Arizona
- Sector: Semiconductor
What’s In It For You?
- Recognition And Reward
- Inclusive And Diverse Culture
- Career Development And Progression
- Global Client Projects
- Global Travel Opportunities
- Benefits Especially For You – Medical And Dental Insurance, 401k Retirement Plan, Maternity/Paternity Leave, Training And Educational Assistance
- Work With The Most Innovative Technologies
LotusWorks exists to support world-leading organizations with engineering and technical expertise for over 34 years. LotusWorks work in partnership with its clients specializing in Commissioning, Calibration and Operations and Maintenance work scopes.
Our 650+ strong staff work across 24 locations in EMEA & North America gaining exposure to the very latest technologies and innovations. At LotusWorks, we believe that embracing a diverse and inclusive culture is integral to our people first strategy. With people from 20 unique nationalities throughout our teams across the globe, we are proud of the diverse array of cultures and continuously ensure employees culture is recognized and celebrated throughout the business.
We lead by putting our people first and we are dedicated to supporting employees in developing their careers within the company, so that each LotusWorker can reach their full potential.
Your Job Purpose:
As a Facilities Instrumentation & Controls Engineer working with the LotusWorks team, you will join our client site operations in in a cutting-edge facility in Chandler, Arizona.
Your Job Description:
- Provide leadership and technical resources to support team technicians with industrial control system maintenance, troubleshooting, and programming of the existing or new system.
- Review construction and commissioning of new systems including configuration documentation and implementation of fully integrated control systems.
- Check and verify instrumentation calculations for accuracy.
- Conduct tests and measurements throughout stages of production to determine control accuracy and reliability of set parameters.
- Interact, plan and coordinate the activities with peer organization (ie. electrical, mechanical and chemical) system owners, engineers and technicians in support of troubleshooting and/or integrating control changes to their system to achieve the required results.
- Create system specs standards no-impact plans for PLCs Programmable Logic Controller and I and C system shutdowns technical training and maintenance procedures.
- Include instrumentation measurement of Pressure Temperature Humidity Flow level.
- BS degree or higher or equivalent certification.
- Experience with industrial automation platforms such as GE Cimplicity or Rockwell Automation Control Logix PLC products.
- Commitment to safety, for yourself and those around you.
- Expertise to collaborate effectively with a diverse, high-performing team to achieve challenging goals.
- Commitment to quality and structured problem solving.
- 3+ years relevant experience.
Proud To Be:
- People First Company
- Certified Commissioning Firm
- High Wire Safety
- LEED Accredited Projects
Benefits Just For You:
- Medical And Dental Insurance
- Life, Short-Term, Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Training And Educational Assistance
- 401k Retirement Plan
- Extra Annual Leave With Years Of Experience
- Maternity/Paternity Leave
- Recognition Rewards
LotusWorks is an Equal Opportunity Employer.