- Location: Rio Rancho, New Mexico
- Sector: Semiconductor
What’s In It For You?
- Recognition And Reward
- Inclusive And Diverse Culture
- Career Development And Progression
- Global Client Projects
- Global Travel Opportunities
- Benefits Especially For You – Medical And Dental Insurance, 401k Retirement Plan, Maternity/Paternity Leave, Training And Educational Assistance
- Work With The Most Innovative Technologies
LotusWorks exists to support world-leading organisations with engineering and technical expertise for over 34 years. LotusWorks work in partnership with its clients specialising in Commissioning, Calibration and Operations and Maintenance work scopes.
Our 650+ strong staff work across 24 locations in EMEA & North America gaining exposure to the very latest technologies and innovations. At LotusWorks, we believe that embracing a diverse and inclusive culture is integral to our people first strategy. With people from 20 unique nationalities throughout our teams across the globe, we are proud of the diverse array of cultures and continuously ensure employees culture is recognised and celebrated throughout the business.
We lead by putting our people first and we are dedicated to supporting employees in developing their careers within the company, so that each LotusWorker can reach their full potential.
Your Job Purpose:
As a Instrument and Controls Commissioning Technician working with the LotusWorks team, you will join our client site in the Semiconductor sector. This job is based in a cutting-edge facility in Rio Rancho, New Mexico.
The Instrument and Controls Commissioning Technician will be responsible for commissioning a range of instrumentation and controls systems specific to semiconductor manufacturing processes. This is a hands-on role requiring a high level of technical knowledge and experience in commissioning, calibration, and troubleshooting of instruments and control systems.
Your Job Description:
- De-installation of field devices, de-termination, and re-termination of associated I/O per Point Management Database.
- Taking PLCs in and out of service and commissioning.
- Ensure equipment and overall system OAT/FAT process meets expectations.
- Provide QA/QC on PLC Panels and field devices.
- Review with System Owner and provide technical verification of hardware and instrument installations per design documents.
- Review SI OAT documentation and conduct FATs on behalf of client.
- Inspect for quality of completed PLC panel hardware and instrumentation installations.
- Calibration on various instrumentation (Pressure, Temperature, Level, Control Valves).
- The successful candidate will have I&C trades experience or a diploma in I&C Engineering
- Understanding Allen Bradley PLCs, I/O and Ethernet communication networks.
- Ability to coordinate/interpret P&ID’s and SOO’s.
- Understanding of overall system installation from a construction implementation standpoint.
- Troubleshooting of field devices and control hardware and software.
- Shall have experience with all types of instrumentation including Flow, Pressure, Temperature, Humidity, Control Valves, AFD’s etc. installation, calibrations, and application.
Proud To Be:
- People First Company
- Certified Commissioning Firm
- High Wire Safety
- LEED Accredited Projects
Benefits Just For You:
- Medical And Dental Insurance
- Life, Short-Term, Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Training And Educational Assistance
- 401k Retirement Plan
- Extra Annual Leave With Years Of Experience
- Maternity/Paternity Leave
- Recognition Rewards
LotusWorks is an Equal Opportunity Employer.