Your Job Purpose:
As an I&C Commissioning Technician working with the LotusWorks team, you will join our client site in the Semiconductor sector. This job is based in Rio Rancho, New Mexico.
The I&C Commissioning Engineer will participate as a member of the project team working with the client I&C System Owners to ensure accurate and complete project deliverables are provided by the contracted workforce.
Your Job Responsibilities:
- De-installation of field devices, de-termination, and re-termination of associated I/O per Point Management Database.
- Taking PLCs in and out of service and commissioning.
- Ensure equipment and overall system OAT / FAT process meets expectations.
- Provide QA/QC on PLC Panels and field devices.
- Review with System Owner and provide technical verification of hardware and instrument installations per design documents.
- Review SI OAT documentation and conduct FATs on behalf of Client.
- Inspect for quality of completed PLC panel hardware and instrumentation installations.
- Calibration on various instrumentation (Pressure, Temperature, Level, Control Valves).
- The successful candidate will have time served I&C trades experience or a diploma in I&C Engineering plus a minimum of 0-3 years’ experience.
- Understanding Allen Bradley PLCs, I/O and Ethernet communication networks.
- Ability to coordinate/interpret P&ID’s and SOO’s.
- Understanding of overall system installation from a construction implementation standpoint.
- Troubleshooting of field devices and control hardware and software.
- Shall have experience with all types of instrumentation including Flow, Pressure, Temperature, Humidity, Control Valves, AFD’s etc. installation, calibrations, and application.
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision Coverage
- Paid Time Off
- Parental leave
- Healthcare spending or reimbursement accounts such as HSAs or FSAs
- Education assistance/ Tuition reimbursement
- Employee discounts
- Life/AD&D Insurance
LotusWorks is a trusted partner to the world’s leading companies in North America and Europe for over three decades. Our technical and engineering talent work on client sites to support world-class manufacturing. LotusWorks is a multi-award-winning company and is renowned for engineering expertise in the construction of facilities in the Semiconductor, Pharmaceutical, Medical Device and Datacenter sectors.
For more information on this job or building your career with LotusWorks, contact our Talent Specialist’s email: email@example.com.
LotusWorks is an Equal Opportunity Employer.