- Location: Santa Clara, California
- Sector: Semiconductor
What’s In It For You?
- Recognition And Reward
- Inclusive And Diverse Culture
- Career Development And Progression
- Global Client Projects
- Global Travel Opportunities
- Benefits Especially For You – Medical And Dental Insurance, 401k Retirement Plan, Maternity/Paternity Leave, Training And Educational Assistance
- Work With The Most Innovative Technologies
LotusWorks exists to support world-leading organizations with engineering and technical expertise for over 34 years. LotusWorks work in partnership with its clients specializing in Commissioning, Construction Management Services, Calibration and Operations and Maintenance work scopes.
Our 650+ strong staff work across 24 locations in EMEA & North America gaining exposure to the very latest technologies and innovations. At LotusWorks, we believe that embracing a diverse and inclusive culture is integral to our people first strategy. With people from 20 unique nationalities throughout our teams across the globe, we are proud of the diverse array of cultures and continuously ensure employees culture is recognized and celebrated throughout the business.
We lead by putting our people first and we are dedicated to supporting employees in developing their careers within the company, so that each LotusWorker can reach their full potential.
Your Job Purpose:
As an Instrument and Controls Commissioning Technician working with the LotusWorks team, you will join our client site in the Semiconductor sector. This job is based in a state-of-the-art global facility in Chandler, Arizona. Your primary role is to ensure the efficient and effective supervision of daily contractor activities, focusing on commissioning (Cx) and startup processes. You will lead site closeout walks, manage system functionality checks, and coordinate with various teams, leveraging your technical expertise in semiconductor facilities to facilitate smooth operations and maintain the highest standards of quality and safety.
Your Job Description:
- Daily Contractor Supervision, daily communications via White Boards, PCPT (Smartsheets), EXTO (CX Software) and “All-Hands” meeting regarding Cx progress.
- Provide daily Micro-Schedule updates to Intel PM on Cx and Startup.
- Leads site closeout walks with coordination between Intel and Trade Mgmt.
- Rounds and readings of new systems to insure system functionality and pre-qualification period.
- Support Cx and startup through Functional acceptance testing.
- EXTO commissioning software updates.
- Construction coordination of system startup by validating pre-requisites paperwork has been approved and Intel CS team coordination.
- 2 Years Semi-Conductor Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering
- Facilities or operations experience
- Instrumentation and controls Qualifications (Non-negotiable)
- Excellent leadership abilities.
- Has a technical knowledge.
- Strong verbal communication and computer skills
- Good organizational planning abilities
- Mechanical/I&C knowledge preferred – Elec is sufficient
- Cx experience, semi-conductor facility preferred
- Provide daily reports on Cx and Con status
- Chair Construction meetings
- Experience using a HART and Fluke meter would be an advantage.
- Instrument Trouble shooting ability
- Experience on SCADA/FMS systems.
- OAT testing of:
- Temperature transmitters
- Control valves
- Pressure transmitter
Proud To Be:
- People First Company
- Certified Commissioning Firm
- High Wire Safety
- LEED Accredited Projects
Benefits Just For You:
- Medical And Dental Insurance
- Life, Short-Term, Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Training And Educational Assistance
- 401k Retirement Plan
- Extra Annual Leave With Years Of Experience
- Maternity/Paternity Leave
- Recognition Rewards
LotusWorks is an Equal Opportunity Employer.