Your Job Purpose:
As an I&C Commissioning Engineer working with the LotusWorks team, you will join our client site in the Semiconductor sector. This job is based in Rio Rancho, New Mexico.
The I&C Commissioning Engineer will participate as a member of the project team working with the client I&C System Owners to ensure accurate and complete project deliverables are provided by the contracted workforce.
Your Job Responsibilities:
- De-installation of field devices, de-termination, and re-termination of associated I/O per Point Management Database.
- Taking PLCs in and out of service and commissioning.
- Ensure equipment and overall system OAT/FAT process meets expectations.
- Provide QA/QC on PLC Panels and field devices.
- Review with System Owner and provide technical verification of hardware and instrument installations per design documents.
- Review SI OAT documentation and conduct FATs on behalf of client.
- Inspect for quality of completed PLC panel hardware and instrumentation installations.
- Calibration on various instrumentation (Pressure, Temperature, Level, Control Valves).
- The successful candidate will have time served I&C trades experience or a diploma in I&C Engineering plus a minimum of 0-3 years’ experience.
- Understanding Allen Bradley PLCs, I/O and Ethernet communication networks.
- Ability to coordinate/interpret P&ID’s and SOO’s.
- Understanding of overall system installation from a construction implementation standpoint.
- Troubleshooting of field devices and control hardware and software.
- Shall have experience with all types of instrumentation including Flow, Pressure, Temperature, Humidity, Control Valves, AFD’s etc. installation, calibrations, and application.
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision Coverage
- Paid Time Off
- Parental leave
- Healthcare spending or reimbursement accounts such as HSAs or FSAs
- Education assistance/ Tuition reimbursement
- Employee discounts
- Life/AD&D Insurance
LotusWorks is a trusted partner to the world’s leading companies in North America and Europe for over three decades. Our technical and engineering talent work on client sites to support world-class manufacturing. LotusWorks is a multi-award-winning company and is renowned for engineering expertise in the construction of facilities in the Semiconductor, Pharmaceutical, Medical Device and Datacenter sectors.
For more information on this I&C Commissioning Engineer job or building your career with LotusWorks, contact our Talent Specialist’s email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
LotusWorks is an Equal Opportunity Employer.