- Location: Rio Rancho, New Mexico
- Sector: Semiconductor
What’s In It For You?
- Recognition And Reward
- Inclusive And Diverse Culture
- Career Development And Progression
- Global Client Projects
- Global Travel Opportunities
- Benefits Especially For You – Medical And Dental Insurance, 401k Retirement Plan, Maternity/Paternity Leave, Training And Educational Assistance
- Work With The Most Innovative Technologies
LotusWorks exists to support world-leading organisations with engineering and technical expertise for over 34 years. LotusWorks work in partnership with its clients specialising in Commissioning, Calibration and Operations and Maintenance work scopes.
Our 650+ strong staff work across 24 locations in EMEA & North America gaining exposure to the very latest technologies and innovations. At LotusWorks, we believe that embracing a diverse and inclusive culture is integral to our people first strategy. With people from 20 unique nationalities throughout our teams across the globe, we are proud of the diverse array of cultures and continuously ensure employees culture is recognised and celebrated throughout the business.
We lead by putting our people first and we are dedicated to supporting employees in developing their careers within the company, so that each LotusWorker can reach their full potential.
Your Job Purpose:
As an Instrument and Controls Technician working with the LotusWorks team, you will join our client site operations in a cutting-edge facility in Rio Rancho, New Mexico.
Your Job Description:
- Work with field instrumentation to measure temperature, humidity, pressure, flow and level. Includes air and water analytical equipment.
- Develop calibration procedures and performing calibrations of process measurement and control loop systems that interface with PLCs and/or supervisory control and data acquisition software.
- Maintain and expanding new control loops and maintenance of associated panels.
- Commission, startups and system integration of new facilities systems.
- Work with a preventive maintenance schedule program and all associated hardware and software.
- Support and maintain established system standards and documentation for process control loops and analytical equipment.
- Record retention management standards by developing new and managing existing calibration records and documentation as needed.
- The candidate must possess one of the following:
- Associate Degree with 3+ years of experience in Instrumentation and Controls.
- 5+ years of relevant experience working with industrial automation and instrumentation and pneumatic controls will be consider in lieu of a degree.
- 3+ years of experience with field calibration of industrial instruments, PLC I/O configuration, and SCADA interfaces.
- 3+ years of experience with electronic control systems including DDC and PLCs.
- 2+ years of detailed facilities support experience working in a water treatment plant, waste water treatment plant, semi-conductor.
- PLC's (Allen Bradley), SCADA.
- ISA or NIST technical certifications.
- IOT/Wireless control systems knowledge and experience.
- Knowledgeable in:
- Related operation, design, and construction standard practices.
- Maintain detailed accurate records and prepare necessary reports
Proud To Be:
- People First Company
- Certified Commissioning Firm
- High Wire Safety
- LEED Accredited Projects
Benefits Just For You:
- Medical And Dental Insurance
- Life, Short-Term, Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Training And Educational Assistance
- 401k Retirement Plan
- Extra Annual Leave With Years Of Experience
- Maternity/Paternity Leave
- Recognition Rewards
LotusWorks is an Equal Opportunity Employer