- Location: Rio Rancho, New Mexico
- Sector: Semiconductor
What’s In It For You?
- Recognition And Reward
- Inclusive And Diverse Culture
- Career Development And Progression
- Global Client Projects
- Global Travel Opportunities
- Benefits Especially For You – Medical And Dental Insurance, 401k Retirement Plan, Maternity/Paternity Leave, Training And Educational Assistance
- Work With The Most Innovative Technologies
LotusWorks exists to support world-leading organisations with engineering and technical expertise for over 34 years. LotusWorks work in partnership with its clients specialising in Commissioning, Calibration and Operations and Maintenance work scopes.
Our 650+ strong staff work across 24 locations in EMEA & North America gaining exposure to the very latest technologies and innovations. At LotusWorks, we believe that embracing a diverse and inclusive culture is integral to our people first strategy. With people from 20 unique nationalities throughout our teams across the globe, we are proud of the diverse array of cultures and continuously ensure employees culture is recognised and celebrated throughout the business.
We lead by putting our people first and we are dedicated to supporting employees in developing their careers within the company, so that each LotusWorker can reach their full potential.
Your Job Purpose:
As an Instrument and Controls Engineer working with the LotusWorks team, you will join our client site operations in a cutting-edge facility in Rio Rancho, New Mexico.
Your Job Description:
- Provide Facilities engineering leadership to the site organizations in support of Safety, Reliability, Quality, Environmental and Cost objectives.
- Own safety within area of influence.
- Ensure systems operate reliably to avoid manufacturing/facility (or operations) impacts by meeting uptime goals.
- Overlook projects to meet design criteria, scope, budget, and schedule.
- Oversee planning, design, reconfiguration, construction, maintenance, and modifications to equipment, machinery, facilities systems, buildings, and structures as required to support business requirements.
- Deliver operational efficiency, maintenance, testing and commissioning solutions.
- Collaborate with construction and operations teams to coordinate work in the field.
- Identify and implement opportunities to achieve lowest cost of ownership to key stakeholders while maintaining reliability.
- Results are delivered through the application of engineering skills and tools; systematic problem solving; statistical validation of system performance.
- Collaborate with the Site Facility management team, suppliers, key stakeholders and through in-depth understanding of the operating systems to determine and ensure compliance to existing standards, specifications, building codes, and processes.
- Provide Facilities engineering leadership to the Virtual Factory Network for process technology transfers in support of Safety, Reliability, Quality, Environmental and Cost objectives.
- Own safety within area of influence.
- Ensure systems operate reliably to avoid manufacturing/facility or environmental excursions, own system documentation and maintenance strategy.
- Support Facilities technology and development for the virtual factory network.
- Provide direct support and maintain periodic communication with key suppliers to ensure latest and most cost effective solutions are and technical accuracy is maintained in master specifications and standards.
- Provide technical guidance to ensure compliance with safety, code, and Intel standards as well as study opportunities to reduce cost and improve schedule.
- Provide transfer Support to FSM facilities converting to new process technologies and ongoing technical guidance to FSM sustaining facility teams to maintain and improve factory operations.
- Bachelor's degree in Electrical Engineering, or System and Controls, or Computer Engineering, or Mechanical Engineering, or Computer Science, or other equivalent engineering degree with 4+ years of experience.
- Master's degree in Electrical Engineering, or System and Controls, or Computer Engineering, or Mechanical Engineering, Chemical Engineering, or Computer Science, or other equivalent engineering degree with 2+ years of experience.
- Experience listed above should be in:
- Developing instrumentation, installation drawings, datasheets, PID, Process Instrumentation, Drawings for control systems and PLC-SCADA, Supervisory Control and Data Acquisition interface systems in full compliance with recognized industry standards safety standards and client specifications.
- Industrial automation platforms including GE Fanuc Cimplicity and Rockwell Automation Logix PLC products GE Fanuc SCADA systems.
- PLC systems such as AB PLC5 and/or ControlLogix hardware software and Field control loops.
- Industry-standard instrumentation devices, including analytical equipment.
- Developing designing testing and commission new control loop systems.
- 1+ years of experience in:
- Scripting, high level computer languages, servers, operating systems, databases, and networking.
Proud To Be:
- People First Company
- Certified Commissioning Firm
- High Wire Safety
- LEED Accredited Projects
Benefits Just For You:
- Medical And Dental Insurance
- Life, Short-Term, Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Training And Educational Assistance
- 401k Retirement Plan
- Extra Annual Leave With Years Of Experience
- Maternity/Paternity Leave
- Recognition Rewards
LotusWorks is an Equal Opportunity Employer.