- Location: Kalamazoo, Michigan
- Sector: Pharmaceutical
What’s In It For You?
- Recognition And Reward
- Inclusive And Diverse Culture
- Career Development And Progression
- Global Client Projects
- Global Travel Opportunities
- Benefits Especially For You – Medical And Dental Insurance, 401k Retirement Plan, Maternity/Paternity Leave, Training And Educational Assistance
- Work With The Most Innovative Technologies
LotusWorks exists to support world-leading organizations with engineering and technical expertise for over 34 years. LotusWorks work in partnership with its clients specializing in Commissioning, Calibration and Operations and Maintenance work scopes.
Our 650+ strong staff work across 24 locations in EMEA & North America gaining exposure to the very latest technologies and innovations. At LotusWorks, we believe that embracing a diverse and inclusive culture is integral to our people first strategy. With people from 20 unique nationalities throughout our teams across the globe, we are proud of the diverse array of cultures and continuously ensure employees culture is recognized and celebrated throughout the business.
We lead by putting our people first and we are dedicated to supporting employees in developing their careers within the company, so that each LotusWorker can reach their full potential.
Your Job Purpose:
As a GMP Utility System Startup Lead working with the LotusWorks team, you will join our client site in the pharmaceutical sector. This job is based in a cutting-edge facility in Kalamazoo, Michigan.
This position will report into the on site Startup Manager
Your Job Description:
- Lead startup and commissioning of GMP utility systems: Water for Injection (WFI) & Clean Steam.
- Planning of daily activities and coordination of multiple startup activities. Approve and coordinate work to be performed each day for multiple systems in an area.
- Conduct field coordination meetings using Organizational Risk Management boards to identify all hazards and determine mitigation strategies. Development of Safe Plan of Action for all tasks.
- Responsible for safe startup of systems. Perform safety risk assessments to identify and mitigate safety hazards.
- Ability to effectively communicate, interact and collaborate with team members and external stakeholders is essential.
- Valve alignments.
- Signage and barricades.
- Completing installation documentation.
- Energization of utilities and equipment per written startup plans.
- Commissioning of utilities and equipment per written commissioning plans.
- Walk down of mechanical and process systems for acceptance by commissioning team.
- Troubleshoot equipment/system performance issues with support from client SME and engineering resources.
- 7 years of experience in the pharmaceutical sector.
- Ability to read and understand system P&IDs and drawings.
- Experience managing multiple trades and sequencing work.
- MUST HAVE experience in the start-up and operation of Clean Steam and Water for Injection (WFI).
Proud To Be:
- People First Company
- Certified Commissioning Firm
- High Wire Safety
- LEED Accredited Projects
Benefits Just For You:
- Medical And Dental Insurance
- Life, Short-Term, Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Training And Educational Assistance
- 401k Retirement Plan
- Extra Annual Leave With Years Of Experience
- Maternity/Paternity Leave
- Recognition Rewards
LotusWorks is an Equal Opportunity Employer.