Your Job Purpose:
You will play an integral part in providing financial control and support to a very busy team within the HQ at LotusWorks, Medford, MA. You will work in a fast-paced, dynamic, and fun environment.
Your Job Responsibilities:
- Timely and accurate preparation and presentation of monthly financial accounts to the Controller.
- Management of accounts payable and accounts receivable ledgers.
- Reconciliation of company bank accounts and general ledgers.
- Prepare reports and support annual financial audits by external auditors.
- Support payroll processing and administration.
- Provide project costing analysis and projection.
- Assist company cashflow and projections.
- Support annual company financial budgets.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting.
- A minimum of 7 years of industry experience in an accounting role.
- Experience with using financial accounting software, e.g. NetSuite, Sage, Microsoft Nav, or Timberline.
- Strong Microsoft Office experience.
- Proven ability to effectively organize, prioritize, and handle multiple assignments simultaneously, in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy.
- Ambitious, with strong communication and presentation skills.
- Proven ability to work in a team environment and different time zone.
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Coverage
- Paid Time Off
- Parental leave
- Healthcare spending or reimbursement accounts such as HSAs or FSAs
- Education Assistance/Tuition Reimbursement
- Employee discounts
- Life/AD&D Insurance
LotusWorks is a trusted partner to the world’s leading companies in North America and Europe since 1989. Our technical and engineering talent work on client sites to support world-class manufacturing. LotusWorks is a multi-award-winning company and is renowned for engineering expertise in the construction of facilities in the Semiconductor, Pharmaceutical, Medical Device and Datacenter sectors.
LotusWorks is an Equal Opportunity Employer.