Your Job Purpose:
LotusWorks is looking for Field Engineers to work in a fast-paced team environment.
As a Field Engineer working with the LotusWorks team, you will join our client site in the semiconductor sector in a cutting-edge global facility in Chandler, Arizona. You will work alongside experienced engineering and construction professionals on large scale construction projects in support of high-tech manufacturing.
Your Job Responsibilities:
- You will be introduced to construction management and scheduling the install of equipment and systems supporting cleanroom manufacturing.
- Highly energetic with ability to work independently and with minimal direction.
- Detail-oriented and highly organized.
- Contributes to building a positive team spirit.
- Comfortable presenting ideas and solutions to leadership and key stakeholders.
- A Bachelors degree in Engineering.
- At least one year of practical experience working as an Engineer (Internships count).
- Strong knowledge of PC and Microsoft Applications.
- Interested in learning how cleanroom room manufacturing environments are controls and maintained.
- Desire to work within Construction Management.
LotusWorks is a trusted partner to the world’s leading companies in North America and Europe since 1989. Our technical and engineering talent work on client sites to support world-class manufacturing. LotusWorks is a multi-award-winning company and is renowned for engineering expertise in the construction of facilities in the Semiconductor, Pharmaceutical, Medical Device and Datacenter sectors.
LotusWorks is an Equal Opportunity Employer.