- Location: Rensselaer, New York
- Sector: Semiconductor
What’s In It For You?
- Recognition And Reward
- Inclusive And Diverse Culture
- Career Development And Progression
- Global Client Projects
- Global Travel Opportunities
- Benefits Especially For You – Medical And Dental Insurance, 401k Retirement Plan, Maternity/Paternity Leave, Training And Educational Assistance
- Work With The Most Innovative Technologies
LotusWorks exists to support world-leading organizations with engineering and technical expertise for over 34 years. LotusWorks work in partnership with its clients specializing in Commissioning, Calibration and Operations and Maintenance work scopes.
Our 650+ strong staff work across 24 locations in EMEA & North America gaining exposure to the very latest technologies and innovations. At LotusWorks, we believe that embracing a diverse and inclusive culture is integral to our people first strategy. With people from 20 unique nationalities throughout our teams across the globe, we are proud of the diverse array of cultures and continuously ensure employees culture is recognized and celebrated throughout the business.
We lead by putting our people first and we are dedicated to supporting employees in developing their careers within the company, so that each LotusWorker can reach their full potential.
Your Job Purpose:
As a Facilities Maintenance Technician working with the LotusWorks team, you will join our client site in the Semiconductor sector. This job is based in a cutting-edge facility in Rensselaer, New York.
The Facilities Maintenance Technician will be responsible for sustaining operations, periodic maintenance and technical support on mechanical equipment and systems.
Your Job Description:
- Monitor system functionality on mechanical equipment and systems.
- Systems/plant include: Chillers, Boilers/Steam Generation and Distribution, Cleanroom Air Handlers, Air Compressors, Exhaust Systems, Heat Exchangers and Centrifugal Pumps.
- Execution of sustaining plant operations.
- Plant rotations.
- Coordination of planned outages.
- Monitoring of mechanical systems via the site BMS to ensure environmental compliance and equipment operational parameters are maintained.
- Reporting of issues and effective communication to operations management.
- Troubleshooting of systems utilizing HMI historical trends and event data.
- Coordination of both corrective and preventative maintenance of equipment and system.
- The successful candidate will have time served mechanical trades experience or Diploma in Mechanical Engineering plus a minimum of 2 years’ experience.
- Previous experience in operating and maintaining mechanical equipment and systems in large industrial applications.
- Capable of working compressed work week on either day or night shift.
- An ability to work proactively as a member of a team in a dynamic, fast-paced environment.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Proficient in MS Office and BMS applications.
Proud To Be:
- People First Company
- Certified Commissioning Firm
- High Wire Safety
- LEED Accredited Projects
Benefits Just For You:
- Medical And Dental Insurance
- Life, Short-Term, Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Training And Educational Assistance
- 401k Retirement Plan
- Extra Annual Leave With Years Of Experience
- Maternity/Paternity Leave
- Recognition Rewards
LotusWorks is an Equal Opportunity Employer.