Your Job Purpose:
As an Exhaust Commissioning Technician working with the LotusWorks team, you will join our client site in the Semiconductor sector. This job is based in a state-of-the-art global facility in Hillsboro, Oregon.
The Exhaust Commissioning Technician will be responsible for sustaining operations, periodic maintenance and technical support on mechanical equipment and systems.
Your Job Responsibilities:
- Monitor system functionality on mechanical equipment and systems.
- Systems/Plant include:
- Cleanroom Air Handlers, Air Compressors, Exhaust Systems, Heat Exchangers, HVAC systems air compressors, fans, motors, etc.
- Execution of sustaining plant operations including the following tasks:
- Plant rotations.
- Coordination of planned outages.
- Monitoring of mechanical systems via the site BMS to ensure environmental compliance and equipment operational parameters are maintained.
- Reporting of issues and effective communication to operations management.
- Troubleshooting of systems utilizing HMI historical trends and event data.
- Coordination of both corrective and preventative maintenance of equipment & systems.
- The successful candidate will have mechanical trades experience or Diploma in Mechanical Engineering plus a minimum of 2 years’ experience.
- Previous experience in operating and maintaining mechanical equipment & systems in large industrial applications.
- Capable of working compressed work week on either day or night shift.
- An ability to work proactively as a member of a team in a dynamic, fast-paced environment.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Proficient in MS Office and BMS applications.
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision Coverage
- Paid Time Off
- Parental leave
- Healthcare spending or reimbursement accounts such as HSAs or FSAs
- Education Assistance/Tuition Reimbursement
- Employee discounts
- Life/AD&D Insurance
LotusWorks is a trusted partner to the world’s leading companies in North America and Europe for over three decades. Our technical and engineering talent work on client sites to support world-class manufacturing. LotusWorks is a multi-award-winning company and is renowned for engineering expertise in the construction of facilities in the Semiconductor, Pharmaceutical, Medical Device and Datacenter sectors.
LotusWorks is an Equal Opportunity Employer.