- Location: Phoenix, Arizona
- Sector: Semiconductor
What’s In It For You?
- Recognition And Reward
- Inclusive And Diverse Culture
- Career Development And Progression
- Global Client Projects
- Global Travel Opportunities
- Benefits Especially For You – Medical And Dental Insurance, 401k Retirement Plan, Maternity/Paternity Leave, Training And Educational Assistance
- Work With The Most Innovative Technologies
LotusWorks exists to support world-leading organizations with engineering and technical expertise for over 34 years. LotusWorks work in partnership with its clients specializing in Commissioning, Calibration and Operations and Maintenance work scopes.
Our 650+ strong staff work across 24 locations in EMEA & North America gaining exposure to the very latest technologies and innovations. At LotusWorks, we believe that embracing a diverse and inclusive culture is integral to our people first strategy. With people from 20 unique nationalities throughout our teams across the globe, we are proud of the diverse array of cultures and continuously ensure employees culture is recognized and celebrated throughout the business.
We lead by putting our people first and we are dedicated to supporting employees in developing their careers within the company, so that each LotusWorker can reach their full potential.
Your Job Purpose:
As an Electrical Superintendent working with the LotusWorks team, you will join our client site in the semiconductor sector. This job is based in a cutting-edge facility in Phoenix, Arizona.
The Electrical Superintendent will oversee and manage a large electrical construction project in the semiconductor industry. The ideal candidate will have a strong background in electrical project management, an in-depth understanding of electrical systems and equipment, and the ability to manage teams and subcontractors effectively.
Your Job Description:
- Must be familiar with medium and low voltage distribution, UPS equipment, electrical installations on large mechanical and process equipment, and installations in cleanroom environments.
- Proficient in Windows and Microsoft Office 365 (Excel, Word, Outlook, Power Point and Teams), and have a general understanding of working within a computer network.
- Experience with project management software such as Prolog, Procore, E-Builder, Bluebeam, Microsoft Project, and Primavera Project Planner (P6).
- Experience with design software such as AutoCAD, Revit and Navisworks.
- Training in design and construction document reading, design specifications, survey theory and techniques.
- Experience in organizing technical data in a neat and accurate method. Familiar with CSI specification system for construction.
- Demonstrate thorough understanding of all aspects of construction.
- Highly developed visual observation and interpretation skills.
- Ability to work well and maintain a cooperative attitude through high-pressure situations.
- Excellent time-management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritize work while frequently interrupted by phone calls and questions on work in progress.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills with an ability to develop strong interpersonal relationships.
- Ability to work closely with variety of trade and craft people in a field work situation. Patience and professionalism are essential.
- Must be a strong team player with the ability to collaborate with various personnel within and across departments and at all levels of leadership.
- Bachelor’s degree in civil engineering, Electrical Engineering, Construction Management, or equivalent degree and/or equivalent field work experience required.
- A minimum of five (5) years of electrical construction experience required.
- Extensive experience on large industrial and hi-tech fabrication projects required.
- OHSA 30 Certification.
- High School diploma or GED required.
- Strong knowledge of electrical systems, equipment, and materials
- Excellent leadership, communication, and organizational skills
- Ability to manage teams and subcontractors effectively
- Strong problem-solving and decision-making abilities
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Excellent understanding of health and safety regulations and industry standards
Proud To Be:
- People First Company
- Certified Commissioning Firm
- High Wire Safety
- LEED Accredited Projects
Benefits Just For You:
- Medical And Dental Insurance
- Life, Short-Term, Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Training And Educational Assistance
- 401k Retirement Plan
- Extra Annual Leave With Years Of Experience
- Maternity/Paternity Leave
- Recognition Rewards
LotusWorks is an Equal Opportunity Employer.