- Location: Sherman, Texas
- Sector: Semiconductor
What’s In It For You?
- Recognition And Reward
- Inclusive And Diverse Culture
- Career Development And Progression
- Global Client Projects
- Global Travel Opportunities
- Benefits Especially For You – Medical And Dental Insurance, 401k Retirement Plan, Maternity/Paternity Leave, Training And Educational Assistance
- Work With The Most Innovative Technologies
LotusWorks exists to support world-leading organisations with engineering and technical expertise for over 34 years. LotusWorks work in partnership with its clients specialising in Commissioning, Calibration and Operations and Maintenance work scopes.
Our 650+ strong staff work across 24 locations in EMEA & North America gaining exposure to the very latest technologies and innovations. At LotusWorks, we believe that embracing a diverse and inclusive culture is integral to our people first strategy. With people from 20 unique nationalities throughout our teams across the globe, we are proud of the diverse array of cultures and continuously ensure employees culture is recognised and celebrated throughout the business.
We lead by putting our people first and we are dedicated to supporting employees in developing their careers within the company, so that each LotusWorker can reach their full potential.
Your Job Purpose:
As an Electrical QA/QC Inspector working with the LotusWorks team, you will join our client site in the Semiconductor sector. This job is based on the construction of a state-of-the-art facility in Sherman, Texas.
Working as an Electrical QA/QC Inspector you will be responsible for ensuring the specified installation standards of the electrical installation are compliant with design and acceptable for handover. Working as part of an electrical team walking down all aspects of the electrical raceways, cabling and system equipment installations.
Your Job Description:
- Maintaining a schedule of electrical QAQC pre-inspections.
- Work with trade partners to ensure installation inspections are completed on-time with all of the necessary QC records ready to enable scheduled inspections with the owner to proceed.
- Review any returned inspections and engage in lessons with the electrical QC lead and QACC manager.
- Ensure inspections are performed in accordance with company policies and the Health & Safety at work act.
- Arranging and executing system pre-walk-downs and recording punch items.
- Working closely with MEP and C&Q teams for closeout.
- A Professional Qualification in Engineering or related Electrical discipline.
- Minimum 3 years quality assurance/quality control or equivalent experience.
- Preparation of clear and comprehensive correspondence and reports.
- Extensive experience in the implementation of Quality Assurance on large Engineering/Construction Projects.
- Good computer skills and familiar with use of Excel, PowerPoint, Word and SharePoint.
- Working knowledge of quality assurance programs and a minimum of 3 years quality assurance auditing /Inspection experience.
- Strong project planning skills.
- Skilled in collaboration techniques and being a team player
Proud To Be:
- People First Company
- Certified Commissioning Firm
- High Wire Safety
- LEED Accredited Projects
Benefits Just For You:
- Medical And Dental Insurance
- Life, Short-Term, Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Training And Educational Assistance
- 401k Retirement Plan
- Extra Annual Leave With Years Of Experience
- Maternity/Paternity Leave
- Recognition Rewards
LotusWorks is an Equal Opportunity Employer.