As a Lead CSA Engineer working with the LotusWorks team, you will join our client site in the semiconductor sector. This job is based in a state-of-the-art facility.
The CSA QA/QC Lead will be responsible for CSA (Civil, Structural and Architectural) Engineering and Design services for a large semiconductor construction project.
- Coordinates the quality inspections with the site sub-contractors and vendors.
- Coordinates with the customers representative on all quality matters.
- Distributes relevant QA/QC documentation to site subcontractors.
- The CSA Lead Engineer will, together with the Civil/Structural Designers and Engineers, be overall responsible for working within the budget and meeting project schedule.
- Planning and organizing jobs.
- Writing and reviewing invitations to bid, scopes of work, project execution plans.
- Cooperating with third parties and project disciplines, construction site.
- Leading design/engineering teams.
- Progress reporting and project planning.
- Minimum 3 years quality assurance/quality control or equivalent experience.
- Qualification in Engineering discipline.
- Preparation of clear and comprehensive correspondence and reports.
- Extensive experience in the implementation of Quality Assurance on large Engineering/Construction Projects.
- Good computer skills and familiar with use of Excel, PowerPoint, Word and SharePoint.
- Working knowledge of quality assurance programs and a minimum of 3 years quality assurance auditing /Inspection experience.
- Strong project planning skills.
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Coverage
- Paid Time Off
- Parental leave
- Healthcare spending or reimbursement accounts such as HSAs or FSAs
- Education assistance/ Tuition reimbursement
- Employee discounts
- Life/AD&D Insurance
LotusWorks is a trusted partner to the world’s leading companies in North America and Europe for over three decades. Our technical and engineering talent work on client sites to support world-class manufacturing. LotusWorks is a multi-award-winning company and is renowned for engineering expertise in the construction of facilities in the Semiconductor, Pharmaceutical, Medical Device and Datacenter sectors.
LotusWorks is an Equal Opportunity Employer.