- Location: Chandler, Arizona
- Sector: Semiconductor
What’s In It For You?
- Recognition And Reward
- Inclusive And Diverse Culture
- Career Development And Progression
- Global Client Projects
- Global Travel Opportunities
- Benefits Especially For You – Medical And Dental Insurance, 401k Retirement Plan, Maternity/Paternity Leave, Training And Educational Assistance
- Work With The Most Innovative Technologies
LotusWorks exists to support world-leading organizations with engineering and technical expertise for over 34 years. LotusWorks work in partnership with its clients specializing in Commissioning, Calibration and Operations and Maintenance work scopes.
Our 650+ strong staff work across 24 locations in EMEA & North America gaining exposure to the very latest technologies and innovations. At LotusWorks, we believe that embracing a diverse and inclusive culture is integral to our people first strategy. With people from 20 unique nationalities throughout our teams across the globe, we are proud of the diverse array of cultures and continuously ensure employees culture is recognized and celebrated throughout the business.
We lead by putting our people first and we are dedicated to supporting employees in developing their careers within the company, so that each LotusWorker can reach their full potential.
Your Job Purpose:
We are a leading provider of construction and project management services in the high-tech industry, specializing in complex semiconductor tool install projects. Our team is committed to delivering exceptional results in a fast-paced environment, and we are currently seeking a dedicated Base and Progressive build Construction Coordinator to join our dynamic team.
Your Job Description:
- Provide direct support to the Project Manager and CM Project Superintendent in the execution of semiconductor projects.
- Ensure adherence to project timelines, budget constraints, and quality standards.
- Work onsite at the client's facility on a full-time basis, wearing required Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) as specified by LotusWorks, the client, or contractors.
- Serve as the primary point of contact for trade contractors regarding specific construction issues.
- Review design packages, identify potential issues, and ensure designs are constructible.
- Collaborate with Safety officers and Contractors to implement solutions for high-risk tasks.
- Participate in QA/QC meetings, addressing issues to drive continuous improvement.
- Coordinate individual and interrelated trade contractor work.
- Manage the move-in/move-out process for equipment.
- Work in accordance with client-agreed documentation control systems.
- Effectively communicate relevant project information to Management.
- Contribute actively to lessons learned processes and other improvement initiatives.
- Pursue training and development opportunities to enhance skill sets.
- Display courtesy and sensitivity in customer interactions.
- Manage difficult or emotional customer situations.
- Collaborate with the team, balancing team, and individual responsibilities.
- Prioritize and plan work activities efficiently.
- Integrate changes smoothly, set goals and objectives, and work in an organized manner.
- Read and interpret documents, such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.
- Write routine reports and correspondence.
- Proven track record of managing tasks and associated resources in line with contract deliverables.
- Strong organizational and communication skills.
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced, high-tech environment.
- Familiarity with semiconductor base build projects is a plus.
- Technical proficiency
- Commissioning software proficiency
- Analytical skills
- Attention to detail
- Communication skills
- Project management
Proud To Be:
- People First Company
- Certified Commissioning Firm
- High Wire Safety
- LEED Accredited Projects
Benefits Just For You:
- Medical And Dental Insurance
- Life, Short-Term, Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Training And Educational Assistance
- 401k Retirement Plan
- Extra Annual Leave With Years Of Experience
- Maternity/Paternity Leave
- Recognition Rewards
LotusWorks is an Equal Opportunity Employer.