Your Job Purpose:
As a Commissioning Technician working with the LotusWorks team, you will join our client site in the Semiconductor sector.
The Commissioning Technician will be responsible for managing and tracking commissioning systems supporting cleanroom manufacturing in a high-tech manufacturing facility.
Your Job Responsibilities:
- Tracking trade construction activities, reviewing documentation and scheduling commissioning activities with client start up team.
- Development of individual system startup matrixes based off construction-specific drawings, submittals, specifications, sequence of operations and process & system integration.
- Review of contractor testing procedures, reports, and testing activities for all project disciplines to all code and regulative testing and verification requirements.
- System walk-downs, installation verification to requirements of all drawings, P&ID’s, specifications, submittals, specific system and legislative prerequisites with any deficiencies, errors or corrective actions required being notified to the construction team via field work reporting and punch list generation.
- Assist client in resolving issues discovered int the execution of functional acceptance testing (FAT).
- Review design drawings and specifications to ensure all equipment has been installed correctly and meets the owners project requirements.
- Report out indicators based on performance against schedule and communicate issues.
- Operations Technicians to supplement new building and systems startup and integration.
- The successful candidate will have system start-up experience or degree in Mechanical Engineering/Facilities Engineering.
- An ability to work proactively as a member of a team in a dynamic, fast-paced environment.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Proficient in MS Office and web-based applications.
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Coverage
- Paid Time Off
- Parental leave
- Healthcare spending or reimbursement accounts such as HSAs or FSAs
- Education assistance/ Tuition reimbursement
- Employee discounts
- Life/AD&D Insurance
LotusWorks is a trusted partner to the world’s leading companies in North America and Europe since 1989. Our technical and engineering talent work on client sites to support world-class manufacturing. LotusWorks is a multi-award-winning company and is renowned for engineering expertise in the construction of facilities in the Semiconductor, Pharmaceutical, Medical Device and Datacenter sectors.
LotusWorks is an Equal Opportunity Employer.