- Location: Medford, MA and various unanticipated client sites
- Sector: Semiconductor
What’s In It For You?
- Recognition And Reward
- Inclusive And Diverse Culture
- Career Development And Progression
- Global Client Projects
- Global Travel Opportunities
- Benefits Especially For You – Medical And Dental Insurance, 401k Retirement Plan, Maternity/Paternity Leave, Training And Educational Assistance
- Work With The Most Innovative Technologies
LotusWorks exists to support world-leading organizations with engineering and technical expertise for over 34 years. LotusWorks work in partnership with its clients specializing in Commissioning, Calibration and Operations and Maintenance work scopes.
Our 650+ strong staff work across 24 locations in EMEA & North America gaining exposure to the very latest technologies and innovations. At LotusWorks, we believe that embracing a diverse and inclusive culture is integral to our people first strategy. With people from 20 unique nationalities throughout our teams across the globe, we are proud of the diverse array of cultures and continuously ensure employees culture is recognized and celebrated throughout the business.
We lead by putting our people first and we are dedicated to supporting employees in developing their careers within the company, so that each LotusWorker can reach their full potential.
Manage a team responsible for the execution of all commissioning activities on a variety of highly technical engineered systems to verify compliance with project design and engineering specifications. Develop, manage, and coordinate project specific commissioning plans which will include reviewing and verifying system installation, functional performance, and control system operations.
- Manage & supervise the commissioning of multi-discipline mission critical systems across all projects / factories site wide, including both basebuild scope and layout design scope.
- Interact and negotiate with client and general contractor on commissioning goals and guidelines for each project, establishing the Project Execution Plan (PEP) for Commissioning and Substantial Completion.
- Strategically plan to achieve project completion with available resources with consideration to design, construction and commissioning schedule; prioritizing as necessary to ensure completion of projects in terms of criticality.
- Set up, establishment and maintenance of the commissioning software platform utilized across the site.
- Manage daily commissioning and task force meetings to ensure project schedule is adhered to and any issues which arise are addressed in a timely manner.
- Work closely with various stakeholders including the Project Manager, Project Engineers, Design Team and the Construction Team to provide subject-matter advice and input.
- Contribute views on designs, constructions, proposals during workgroup meetings.
- Manage and update commissioning records and reports, including functional test scripts, issue logs, startup checklists, field observational reports.
- Develop key performance indicators to present out on for the purpose of commissioning performance tracking.
- Establish system boundaries, scopes of work, and turnover / commissioning execution plans for each construction package.
- Regularly review construction progress, QA/QC, commissioning progress, KPIs and issues to report to management.
- Establish and document lessons learned from each project to apply to future commissioning scope.
- Provide input and expertise to the client and general contractor on the appropriate commissioning process flows to utilize for successful project completion in an efficient manner.
- Examine sequencing of commissioning activities and milestones in the early stages of the project to ensure all commissioning activities and durations are accounted for in the project schedule.
(Will Supervise 21 subordinate employees such as Commissioning Engineers and Commissioning Technicians.)
- Bachelor’s degree (or foreign equivalent) in Construction Management, Electrical or Electronic Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Engineering Technology or related field, plus 4 years of experience as a Mechanical Commissioning Engineer/Technician, IWS Operations/Commissioning Technician or IWS Facilities SOP support or a related occupation.
Experience may be gained concurrently and must include the following:
- 4 years’ experience in semiconductor facility maintenance, operation, construction and/or commissioning.
- 2 years’ experience leading a team of commissioning engineers / technicians.
- 4 years’ experience using CxS programs such as Completions, Latista for commissioning tracking.
- 2 years’ experience commissioning various mechanical systems including but not limited to AHUs, Exhaust (Scrubbed, VOC), Chilled Water, Heating Water, Vacuum, Clean Dry Air.
- 2 years’ experience reading P&ID’s, follow proper methods, procedures, and safety precautions.
- 2 years’ experience scheduling and coordinating project execution strategies.
- Must have in-depth knowledge of OSHA guidelines surrounding safe construction practices.
Proud To Be:
- People First Company
- Certified Commissioning Firm
- High Wire Safety
- LEED Accredited Projects
Benefits Just For You:
- Medical And Dental Insurance
- Life, Short-Term, Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Training And Educational Assistance
- 401k Retirement Plan
- Extra Annual Leave With Years Of Experience
- Maternity/Paternity Leave
- Recognition Rewards
LotusWorks is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
*Position is eligible for employee referral program.
To apply, please reference Job Code: Lotus050