Your Job Purpose:
As a Commissioning Coordinator working with the LotusWorks team, you will join our client site in the semiconductor sector. This job is based in a state-of-the-art, global facility in Ocotillo, AZ.
Your Job Responsibilities:
- Prepare Weekly Progress Indicator for Multi-discipline Projects.
- Provide notification of deficiencies per Construction Phases (Excel & Power Point).
- Provide weekly Schedule Update by Syncing with P6 export.
- Working with schedule and construction team on future planning and schedule updates/scope sequencing.
- Set-up configuration of new Commissioning Projects with software development team.
- Create/Review System Startup Matrix (SSM) for Construction Packages.
- Notify Owner when System/Equipment are ready for Startup/FAT & Owner Acceptance.
- Prepare Factory Planned Event (FPE).
- Advanced excel skills required.
- Ability to read and troubleshoot Macros required.
- Ability to speak in front of people / take part in meetings, give direction and take feedback.
- Ability to read and understand construction drawings (P&IDs, Electrical Onelines, I&C PMDs etc.).
- Ability to work within a team and use historical data to inform database development.
- Ability to track all requirements in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to create reports for indication of successful scope completion.
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Coverage
- Paid Time Off
- Parental leave
- Healthcare spending or reimbursement accounts such as HSAs or FSAs
- Education assistance/ Tuition reimbursement
- Employee discounts
- Life/AD&D Insurance
LotusWorks is a trusted partner to the world’s leading companies in North America and Europe since 1989. Our technical and engineering talent work on client sites to support world-class manufacturing. LotusWorks is a multi-award-winning company and is renowned for engineering expertise in the construction of facilities in the Semiconductor, Pharmaceutical, Medical Device and Datacenter sectors.
LotusWorks is an Equal Opportunity Employer.