- Location: Taylor, TX
- Sector: Semiconductor
What’s In It For You?
- Recognition And Reward
- Inclusive And Diverse Culture
- Career Development And Progression
- Global Client Projects
- Global Travel Opportunities
- Benefits Especially For You – Medical And Dental Insurance, 401k Retirement Plan, Maternity/Paternity Leave, Training And Educational Assistance
- Work With The Most Innovative Technologies
LotusWorks exists to support world-leading organisations with engineering and technical expertise for over 34 years. LotusWorks work in partnership with its clients specialising in Commissioning, Calibration and Operations and Maintenance work scopes.
Our 650+ strong staff work across 24 locations in EMEA & North America gaining exposure to the very latest technologies and innovations. At LotusWorks, we believe that embracing a diverse and inclusive culture is integral to our people first strategy. With people from 20 unique nationalities throughout our teams across the globe, we are proud of the diverse array of cultures and continuously ensure employees culture is recognised and celebrated throughout the business.
We lead by putting our people first and we are dedicated to supporting employees in developing their careers within the company, so that each LotusWorker can reach their full potential.
Your Job Purpose:
As a Commissioning Administrator working with the LotusWorks team, you will join our client site operations in in a cutting-edge Semiconductor facility in Taylor, Texas.
In this position, you will play a crucial role in ensuring the seamless commissioning and operations of HVAC equipment by working with their team of Engineers & Technicians in organizing critical commissioning reports, equipment submittals, and documentation of newly installed equipment and systems.
Your Job Description:
- To organize and manage documentation related to the Commissioning and operations of HVAC equipment and systems utilizing the client’s proprietary software.
- To organize and maintain an equipment status board for each piece of equipment through its Commissioning process including schedule integration to ensure timely completion.
- To organize and upload all equipment tags into Samsung's Computerized Maintenance Management System (CMMS) software for effective tracking and management.
- To collaborate closely with Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) and Technicians to upload maintenance plans, spare parts lists, and other relevant information into the system.
- Previous experience or qualifications in Mechanical HVAC systems and equipment.
- Previous experience in using CMMS software systems is preferred.
- Prior experience in facilities management or maintenance preferred.
- Strong computer skills, including database management and data analysis.
- Attention to detail and excellent organizational skills.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Problem-solving abilities and the ability to work both independently and as part of a team.
Proud To Be:
- People First Company
- Certified Commissioning Firm
- High Wire Safety
- LEED Accredited Projects
Benefits Just For You:
- Medical And Dental Insurance
- Life, Short-Term, Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Training And Educational Assistance
- 401k Retirement Plan
- Extra Annual Leave With Years Of Experience
- Maternity/Paternity Leave
- Recognition Rewards