Your Job Purpose:
As a Fixtures, Furnishings, and Equipment (FFE) Assistant Project Manager working with the LotusWorks team, you will join our client site in the semiconductor sector. This job is based in a state-of-the-art cutting-edge facility in Ocotillo, Arizona.
Your Job Responsibilities:
- Provide project management support to deliver FFE within the established budget and timeline.
- Partner and coordinate with key stakeholders including general contractors, architectural & engineering firms, trade companies, Intel room owners, project engineers as well as design, procurement, logistics, commissioning, and safety teams.
- Organize, track, and develop indicators on the management of procurement, scheduling, logistics, storage, assembly, placement, and handover as necessary to deliver FFE items as identified to their final state and owner within established milestones.
- Support FFE design layout development.
- Ensure implementation of safety, quality, and commissioning programs into all FFE phases from design to turnover.
- Leverage the Virtual Factory network to identify current Intel FFE BKMs (Best Known Methods) and driving new processed for future Intel programs.
- Help transform to an organization that is lean, efficient, and collaborative.
- Transform the culture and set the pace relative to the best in the world for safety, operational excellence, innovation, partnership, customer service and making the Fab Construction Enterprise the best place to work in Intel.
- Two-year technical degree with emphasis on project controls and/or data analytics.
- Two to five years of experience planning, scheduling, monitoring, project managing, updating, and reporting on medium-sized projects.
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Coverage
- Paid Time Off
- Parental leave
- Healthcare spending or reimbursement accounts such as HSAs or FSAs
- Education assistance/ Tuition reimbursement
- Employee discounts
- Life/AD&D Insurance
LotusWorks is a trusted partner to the world’s leading companies in North America and Europe since 1989. Our technical and engineering talent work on client sites to support world-class manufacturing. LotusWorks is a multi-award-winning company and is renowned for engineering expertise in the construction of facilities in the Semiconductor, Pharmaceutical, Medical Device and Datacenter sectors.
LotusWorks is an Equal Opportunity Employer.