- Location: Medford, Massachusetts
- Sector: Accounting
What’s In It For You?
- Recognition And Reward
- Inclusive And Diverse Culture
- Career Development And Progression
- Global Client Projects
- Global Travel Opportunities
- Benefits Especially For You – Medical And Dental Insurance, 401k Retirement Plan, Maternity/Paternity Leave, Training And Educational Assistance
- Work With The Most Innovative Technologies
LotusWorks exists to support world-leading organizations with engineering and technical expertise for over 34 years. LotusWorks work in partnership with its clients specializing in Commissioning, Calibration and Operations and Maintenance work scopes.
Our 650+ strong staff work across 24 locations in EMEA & North America gaining exposure to the very latest technologies and innovations. At LotusWorks, we believe that embracing a diverse and inclusive culture is integral to our people first strategy. With people from 20 unique nationalities throughout our teams across the globe, we are proud of the diverse array of cultures and continuously ensure employees culture is recognized and celebrated throughout the business.
We lead by putting our people first and we are dedicated to supporting employees in developing their careers within the company, so that each LotusWorker can reach their full potential.
Your Job Purpose:
As an Accountant working with the LotusWorks team you will play an integral part in providing financial control and support to a very busy team within the HQ at LotusWorks in Medford, Massachusetts. You will work in a fast-paced, dynamic, and fun environment.
Your Job Description:
- Timely and accurate preparation and presentation of monthly financial accounts to the Controller.
- Management of accounts payable and accounts receivable ledgers.
- Reconciliation of company bank accounts and general ledgers.
- Prepare reports and support annual financial audits by external auditors.
- Support payroll processing and administration.
- Provide project costing analysis and projection.
- Assist company cashflow and projections.
- Support annual company financial budgets.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting.
- A minimum of 3 years of industry experience in an accounting role.
- Experience with using financial accounting software, e.g. NetSuite, Sage, Microsoft Nav, or Timberline.
- Strong Microsoft Office experience.
- Proven ability to effectively organize, prioritize, and handle multiple assignments simultaneously, in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy.
- Ambitious, with strong communication and presentation skills.
- Proven ability to work in a team environment.
Proud To Be:
- People First Company
- Certified Commissioning Firm
- High Wire Safety
- LEED Accredited Projects
Benefits Just For You:
- Medical And Dental Insurance
- Life, Short-Term, Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Training And Educational Assistance
- 401k Retirement Plan
- Extra Annual Leave With Years Of Experience
- Maternity/Paternity Leave
- Recognition Rewards
LotusWorks is an Equal Opportunity Employer.