Accurate, Compliant, Secure and Seamless
Why Outsource Your Temperature Mapping Needs
LotusWorks Temperature Mapping service ensures product quality and safety by maintaining the required temperature ranges accurately and efficiently. LotusWorks provide temperature mapping solutions to world leading manufacturers in the semiconductor, pharmaceutical, data center and medical device sectors across Ireland. As a client you will enjoy accurate, compliant, secure and seamless service delivery.
How often should Temperature Mapping be performed?
- The frequency of temperature mapping depends on the specific requirements of the facility and the materials being stored or handled. In some cases, temperature mapping may need to be performed regularly, such as daily or weekly, to ensure that the temperature remains consistent and within the required range. In other cases, temperature mapping may only need to be performed periodically, such as monthly or annually. It is essential to consult with relevant industry regulations and guidelines to determine the appropriate frequency of temperature mapping for your specific facility and materials.
Benefits of LotusWorks Temperature Mapping Services
- Compliance & reliability – FDA 21CFR Part 11 Compliant & ISO 17025 accreditation
- Cost efficient – calibration expertise without increasing headcount
- Quality – product quality and compliance is assured and guaranteeing work is completed to international standards
- Range – +/- 0.1 degree tolerance
- Regular reporting – fast, tailored reporting data that can be used to develop and implement effective temperature control strategies
- Accessibility – discreet, wireless system
- Tailored solutions – suitable for large and small businesses
- 24/7 support – minimal facility disruption and downtime
Temperature mapping is the process of measuring and recording temperatures at various points within a facility or system to ensure that they are within the required temperature range. This is important in industries such as pharmaceuticals, medical devices, and semiconductors, where temperature control is critical to product quality and patient safety.
The benefits of LotusWorks Temperature Mapping Services include compliance and reliability with FDA 21CFR Part 11 Compliant and ISO 17025 accreditation, cost efficiency, quality assurance, range with +/- 0.1 degree tolerance, regular and fast reporting data for effective temperature control strategies, accessibility with a discreet and wireless system, tailored solutions suitable for large and small businesses, and 24/7 support with minimal facility disruption and downtime.
LotusWorks Temperature Mapping Service can handle a temperature range of -90 to +140 °C.
Temperature mapping involves the use of temperature sensors to monitor the temperature of an area or product. The process typically involves the following steps:
Planning: The first step in temperature mapping is to develop a plan that outlines the objectives, scope, and methodology of the temperature mapping exercise. The plan should also identify the critical control points and the number and placement of temperature sensors.
Sensor Placement: Once the plan has been developed, temperature sensors are strategically placed in the area or product being mapped. The placement of sensors should be based on the critical control points identified in the plan.
Data Collection: Once the sensors are in place, data is collected over a specific period. The data collected includes temperature readings from each sensor, as well as other relevant information such as humidity levels and airflow rates.
Analysis: After the data has been collected, it is analyzed to determine the temperature distribution within the area or product being mapped. This analysis can be done using specialized software or manually.
Reporting: Finally, the results of the temperature mapping exercise are compiled into a report that outlines the temperature distribution, any areas of concern, and recommendations for corrective action if necessary.
Powered By Experience