LotusWorks commissioning teams offer collaborative solutions through our partnership approach. This commissioning process ensures client facilities, systems and equipment are installed per the design specifications and function as intended while increasing systems reliability, improving energy performance, and improving overall sustained operation and maintenance of the facility. LotusWorks teams have proven experience in multiple advanced semiconductor facilities that include new and existing live facilities.
Our specialist multidisciplinary commissioning teams include: Electrical Commissioning, Mechanical Commissioning, Commissioning Leads, Managers, Engineers, and Technicians and are experienced in issue resolution, risk elimination and facility uptime.
- Mission-critical utilities such as emergency power, process cooling water, cleanroom environmental control systems, industrial process waste collection & treatment systems, process chemical & gas delivery systems, life safety systems
- Experience working on facilities ranging from 50,000 sq. ft to 400,000 sq. ft cleanroom manufacturing space
Project Scopes Include
- Design reviews, commissioning plan development, LEED BD+C certification enhanced commissioning planning & execution, construction integration & sequencing for start-up, pre-functional & functional test script development, functional & performance acceptance testing, training coordination, engineering turnover package reviews & handover administration.
- LotusWorks trains and certifies commissioning staff and advances sustaining staff into commissioning teams, ensuring the experience of operations strengthens our commissioning programmes.
- Our experienced teams highlight any potential risks to operations due to installation quality issues, non-conformance with design, or regulated environment and health & safety guidelines.
Benefits experienced when engaging expert Semiconductor
- Reduced Downtime: Reduction in facility and machine downtime and increased productivity as a direct result of the LotusWorks commissioning process
- Cost Savings: Increased cost savings and no lost time as problems are identified and rectified throughout all stages of the commissioning process
- Planning and Project Management: Reduced construction delays due to commissioning input in the design phase, reducing long term spend
- Expert Certified Teams: LEED accredited LotusWorks staff to help improve the performance of systems and equipment to ensure client requirements and basis of design are met through both fundamental/basic LEED Commissioning and enhanced LEED Commissioning
Knowledgeable, Professional & Committed Staff
“I would like to give a special thanks to the LotusWorks team for their support during our recent planned factory shutdown. This was the largest planned impact we have ever attempted on site where we impacted all factories completing multiple individual projects impacting all of our systems with a high amount of complexity and inter-dependencies. LotusWorks teams led a number of these projects and played a key role in their execution. Their knowledge, professionalism and commitment to task was exemplary. Please recognise and thank all that were involved.”
Facility Manager, Client Semiconductor Facility