Medical Device Operations and Maintenance
Medical Device Operations & Maintenance Service
LotusWorks teams consistently support regulated medical device manufacturing facilities with knowledgeable, experienced, well-trained multi-disciplinary technical teams, ensuring we deliver a well-planned maintenance programme tailored to suit facility size and complexity. Our ability to supplement these environments with teams who have the right skills and professionalism, allows clients to allocate resources to projects that will have the greatest impact on manufacturing business goals.
Technical and Engineering medical device operations & maintenance teams understand that in order to operate and maintain the facility accurately, facility specific O&M manuals and a fully integrated CMMS will be crucial to a well-planned maintenance programme and service delivery.
- Experienced in Black Utility Systems, eg. boilers, softened water systems, chillers, compressors, electrical systems, cooling towers, wastewater treatment systems, HVAC as well as a number of smaller auxiliary and supporting systems
- Familiarity working with multiple client systems including: Vendor software on client systems, CMMS (Computerised Maintenance management system), BMS (Building Management System), and PMS (Process Management System) systems.
- Experience working on facilities up to 4.3million sq. ft
Project Scopes Include
- PDMs – predictive, preventative, proactive, and reactive maintenance programs, boilers, softened water systems, chillers, compressors, electrical systems, cooling towers, wastewater treatment systems, HVAC.
- Risk-based equipment classification, equipment warranty tracking, scheduled shutdowns, 24/7 monitoring & operation of equipment
- LotusWorks teams employ a number of various techniques on-site from vibration analysis, stop motion amplification, oil analysis, static motor testing, and thermal imaging. This reduces the number of man-hours needed for preventative maintenance and improves the uptime and condition of the equipment.
Benefits experienced when engaging expert Medical Device
Operations & Maintenance Teams
- 24/7 Expert Teams: Technical teams are always operationally ready, and knowledgeable in a variety of utility systems and machines. Outsourcing of a medical equipment maintenance programme offers immediate access to the highest-level technician for even the most sophisticated devices.
- Cost Savings: Reduced man hours needed for preventative maintenance, improving the uptime and condition of the equipment. Increased facility efficiencies through collaborative preventative, predictive and proactive maintenance plans.
- GMP Compliant: Maintenance teams understand the critical environment they support. Our staff are fully trained in Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP) regulation, understand their responsibilities and safe work practices and fit in to the training schedules on the site they support.
- Accurate Reporting: Experienced in following prioritised risk-based documentation, our teams understand that projects and annual shutdowns can be high risk times for our clients. Having a robust CMMS inventory system affords the facility the ability to collect valuable quantifiable data on such things as equipment age and condition, number of service calls and uptime percentages, failure rate, preventative maintenance scheduling. We pride ourselves on following policies, procedures and work instructions as written by the clients we support.
- Equipment warranty tracking: Clients experience comprehensive data capture on the integrated systems, ensuring traceability, managing equipment uptime and extending facility lifecycles.
Proactive Problem Solvers
“LotusWorks provide Operations Technicians for us at our facility in Galway, Ireland. What I have been most impressed by is their ability to provide experienced technicians who are proactive problem solvers. Based on their professionalism, dedication, & technical expertise I would highly recommend them as a technical service provider.”
Senior Manuafcturing Engineer, Client Medical Device Facility